Cc

"Okay, you two will stand here few meters away from the mattress and you two will walk there slowly, okay?" Chae instructed Sana and Tzuyu and they just nodded their head in understanding

"Okay, be ready now" he said before he left the two and walk to his seat next to the mattress meter away with Mina besides him.

Mina started rolling the camera and signaled them to act.

Sana straighten herself and walked in front of Tzuyu nervously, just like what it is stated in the script.

She wanted to asked him something, but she's contemplating to do it, she doesn't know if it's fine or it will just brought awkwardness between them.

In the script it's stated that Tzuyu character will kiss her role passionately while walking to bed while stumbling on their way since her role is drunk.

Sana look down on her feet while Tzuyu is staring at her, she can feel her heartbeat inside her ribcage increasing as time passed by in nervousness

'Shoul I ask him?' She thought

'Aahh.. This would be my first kiss' she thought sadly

Sana was lost in her deep thought that she didn't noticed Tzuyu is calling her name.

"Sana, hey Noona" Tzuyu called her and held her shoulder, Sana snapped back to reality

"Huh?" She said confusingly to him

"I'm calling your name, but it's seem like you're not listening, are you okay? Are you good to go? He asked concernly

"Ye-eahh, I mean yes" she said

"Okay, we will start in a seconds" Tzuyu said and Sana heartbeart pace doubled up when she heard him.

'Better Dahyun was not here or else, I can't handle this thing even more' Sana thought

"Sana" he called her again when he noticed that she's spacing out again. Sana looked up to him

"Okay ready in 10... 9... 8..." Chae said

"You'll unbutton my shirt as I..." Tzuyu started

"7... 6... 5..." Chae continued

"Kiss you..."

"4... 3... 2..."

"On your cheeks, okay?" Tzuyu finish his statements with a sweet smile plastered on his lips

"1..."

And in a blink of an eye, Tzuyu brought her hand to his chest and lead Sana  hands to unbutton his shirt as he placed his palms on her cheeks and pulled her closer to him.

Sana heart rate crazily beat inside her chest, he felt Tzuyu started to walked toward the mattress. In within a snapped she felt his hot breath against her cheeks and his soft lips touch her skin.

Sana doesn't know what happen after that, and it seems like within a snap her nervousness instantly vanished as she confidently unbutton his shirt completely.

Tzuyu slowly angle themselves in the camera as if they we're actually kissing for real, they walked further until Sana felt her back foot touch the wooden bed.

Tzuyu pulled away and stared deep in her eyes, he has this unreadable facial expressions that Sana wanted to know at that moment. His eyes, the way he stared at her it feels like his conveying something to her.

Tzuyu gently laid her down to the mattress, as Tzuyu stood firm in front of her, still locking his eyes to Sana. Sana gulped the invisible lump on her throat.