.

Dear Dahyun

  There's nothing to be sorry about; everything is fine, and I understand; I've also been preoccupied with schoolwork lately.

I'm doing well; about two months ago, I discovered a place where I can unwind when I'm having a bad day.

Actually, the place is quite relaxing, and I've been going there a lot lately because it gives me relaxation; it's kind of my escape from reality.

I adore the tranquillity of the setting. The way the cold breeze of the air hit my skin, as well as the sound of the sea water wave that will hit the beach

And the way the sunset met the sea is enthralling and captivating to my eyes. I hope that one day I can show you around here because it's a nice place and you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

And while I was there for hours last week, I realized something about life that led me to compose a short verse of song, which I wanted to share with you.

"I have everything that I want. There's nothing I don't have, but I'm two percent lack of something. This is the first time I feel this oh yeah"

And, like the Sun, he loved the Moon so much that he died every night just to let her breathe.

When the days arrive, the Sun has the entire sky to himself, but he can never share and be in the same frame as the Moon, no matter how large it is.

Sincerely yours
Sana

"And it's just like me, I'm lacking something because you're not here besides me," Sana mumbles sadly.

To be

Continued

Double update for you all since I'll be gone for days, I won't be able to update for coming days

Take care everyone, stay safe.