F

'Bzzzzzzzzz! Beep! Beep! Beep!'

Tzuyu groaned as he woke up the next morning from his deep slumber when he heard the beeping sound of his alarm clock on top of his bedside table. He sat up straight and reached for his alarm clock, which he turned it off.

Tzuyu grins like a cheshire cat in excitement as he turns his gaze to the window as the sunrise approaches.

"The day has finally come," he mumbles happily, unable to contain his excitement.

He abruptly stands up and neatly arranges his bed before going to the windows and spreading the curtains, allowing the light of sunrise to fill his room and hit his perfect and stunning, handsome features.

"Rise and Shine, what a beautiful day to begin with," Tzuyu exclaimed.

He came running over to the table next to his computer, turning on the speaker, and connected to his phone. He went to his playlist and chose his favorite song, which he always jammed too when he was in the mood.

"Accidentally in love, here we go! I you love Shrek," he mumbles and giggles after, Shrek is just one of his favorite cartoon movies.

He took his towel and went to his room's bathroom.

"So she said what's the problem baby
What's the problem I don't know
Well maybe I'm in love (love)
Think about it every time
I think about it
Can't stop thinking"

Tzuyu sang along to the song as he walked to his bathroom, which has a connected speaker inside where you can still listen to the song while taking a bath.

After a few minutes of taking his shower, Tzuyu is now facing his wardrobe with his finger tips on his chin and his arms crossed on top of his chest, Tzuyu scans his wardrobe and meticulously chooses his outfit, it's always been like this in everyday, but today is totally different.

"This is good enough," he reasoned.

"Aaw, nope. It looked awful and unsatisfying," he said, switching to another one.

It's a special day for him today. He needed to dress up to look good and glamorous, and it took him half an hour to find an outfit that would suit his fashion for today.

"This is satisfying," he thought as he put on his outfit.

He wore his outfit slowly, not wanting to stain or cramp it, and now, after an hour of preparation, he stands in front of the mirror, neatly brushing his hair.

A pleasing smile began to form on the corner of his lips, revealing his cute and deep dimple, as he was pleased with the outcome.

"Now you're good enough, Tzuyu!" he mumbles to himself.

'Knock! Knock! Knock!'

When Tzuyu heard it, he turned to the door and saw Mrs Chou staring at him, smiling lovingly.

"Aaw, you're done already," Mrs Chou said.

Tzuyu simply smiled sweetly at his mother and nodded his head.

"Come on, let's go downstairs and eat breakfast first, then we'll leave."

"Okay, Mom, I'll just fix my rooms and then follow you," Tzuyu said.

"All right, I'll go now," Mrs Chou said, leaving her Son alone.

Tzuyu double-checked and re-dressed himself, and neatly arranged his room before following his Mother to the kitchen.

He noticed his parents waiting for him in the dining area. They ate their breakfast cheerfully while engaging in some lively conversation.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.