D

The communication between Sana and Tzuyu lasted until they went to college.

While exchanging an e-mails, the two realize they have many things in common and interest, their e-mails brought them close to each other.

The two tell each other what happened to their days and how their studies rans, they liked to read books and participate in many academic competition in their respective school, they are also interested in arts and music but they are more interested in films.

Sana is the President of the Theater club in their school where every end of the semester they prepared a Huge Theater Play for the students and school employees, while Tzuyu is part of Editorial Club where he shares his opinion and perspective in different kind of issues, he's also writing poems and short story clips on their school news paper.

Sometimes he assists Sana in her acting clubs; he gives her a few of his ideas on how her stories should flow and gives her a few lines of dialogue that she can use on their script; Sana appreciates his ideas.

Tzuyu wrote the majority of the stories that Sana used in their play. She became a huge fan of his work because most of his stories have a lot of moral lessons that you'll want to share with everyone.

Sana adores him for the way he thinks and his life perspective; he's more mature than his age, Sana believes, and he inspires her more.

Tzuyu serves as her muse in all aspects of her life that she wishes to achieve. Tzuyu had been a tremendous help to her in a variety of ways ever since.

He greatly helped her studies by sharing an inspiring and motivating quote with her to cheer her up when she was feeling down and to remind her of her goals.

The two kept sending emails to each other for over a decade and a half, or 15 years precisely.

Sana gradually developed romantic feelings for the man over the time, and as time passed, her feelings grew deeper and deeper until one day she realized she was madly in love with the man she had been writing to.

Sana claims that her love for a man is strong enough for her to pick him out of a crowd, so they never exchange photographs and she believes she can recognize him at first sight. Tzuyu believes on her presumption.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana is currently giggling as she reads a few emails from Tzuyu on her desktop.

It had been months since she had sent him an email, but Tzuyu continued to send her emails, keeping her up to date on his daily activities.

Dear Sana

Today I was accepted into one of the large firms that I've been trying to get into as an intern, and I'm overjoyed that they finally sent me the emails stating that I can begin immediately. It's been months since you've last posted a message, Noona, and I hope you're doing well. Stay safe always, Noona.

Noona, I won't be able to send you emails as frequently now that I'm starting my internship, but you can leave me messages. I'll respond as soon as I have time to read it.

Always be safe, Noona, and take care of yourself.

Sincerely yours,
Dahyun

"Cute." Sana mumble as she giggles

"His last email was six months ago; he's probably done working as an intern now because he said last time they had four months to complete their duties as interns," Sana reasoned.

"Don't worry, Dahyunie; I won't be sending you any more emails."

"Because I'll see you in a week," Sana said, giggling and smiling foolishly.

To be

Continued

....

I'm baaaaaaack!