U

After long tiring day of fun activity everyone is now preparing for bed time.

Currently it's already 10 p.m. and everyone is now in their respective tent preparing for their bed time, while Tzuyu stayed at the seaside sitting in front of the bonfires they made earlier, while staring above the sky as the beauty of the moon light reflected to sea water.

Tzuyu closes his eyes enjoying the fresh air and sound of seawater that produce meeting the seashore. He spent some minutes staying like that.

Slowly he opened his eyes, but he was utterly astonished with situation, his heartbeat race rapidly, he wasn't able to react immediately when he met the woman eyes staring back at him, her eyes is enchanting.

Sana Minatozaki is sitting right in front of him, Tzuyu didn't noticed her presence earlier as he was enjoying the calmness of the place surrounded him.

Sana has been sitting there for minutes, she has been staying right in front of him gazing at Tzuyu for some minutes, Sana didn't bother to caught his attention when she saw him closing his eyes calmly.

Flashback

Sana was about to get inside her tent irritated, she was irritated with Dahyun. Sana has been trying her best to caught the latter's attention, but the man was kept on ignoring her presence.

As if he didn't notice her moves or urges just to talked with him, Dahyun acted completely oblivious with her action towards him, his enjoying the special attention and treatments that Sana is giving him and the way the woman tried her best just to spent a little time with him.

Sana approach him during lunch time but he just turned his back ignoring her presence besides him

And earlier this night after the bonfire activity Sana once again approach the man, but Dahyun just hurriedly left the place excusing himself that he need to do something.

"That dumb" Sana utters annoyed

When she was near her tent he saw a young man sitting in front of the bonfires while gazing at the sky, facing the seaside. Sana frowned in confusion and walked few step forward.

"Is that Tzuyu? What is he doing there alone?" Sana asked herself with her curiosity she brought her feet completely to his direction.

When she reached his direction she was about to caught his attention, but she stopped herself when she noticed his closing his eyes enjoying the calmness of the place only the sound of sea waves is you can hear.

She smiled while staring at him, Sana was about to seat next to him but she was stunned with his handsomeness and calmness features, her smile slowly dropped and went in front of him.

She took her seat and gaze at Tzuyu facial features calmly, she brought her palms to her chin while observing him. They stayed with that kind of position.

Until Tzuyu opened his eyes and met her gaze.

End of flashbacks

Sana was utterly surprise also when he noticed Tzuyu is now staring at her, she can't utter any words.

the two just stared at each other eyes, no one dared to talk and the atmosphere is starting to get awkward and calmness of the place worsened the situation.

"Ehem" Tzuyu decided to cleared his throat to break the silence surrounding them

"What are you doing here?" He asked her calmly as he strengthen himself but his heartbeat is still beating crazily