Ll

"Tzu..."

"Tzu.. Tzuyu" Sana called him weakly when she felt him move and back away from her, she look at Tzuyu with pleading eyes. He turned his back to her and walked a distance.

The moment he turned his back, is also the same time Tzuyu tears fall from his eyes the, he step forward with a shattered heart, every step he took felt heavy, He just broke his heart again, but this time the pain he felt before doubled up.

"Did.. Did he just repudiate my love?" Sana thought sadly

Sana stand up there with a broken heart, she let her tears fall nonstop before she talked again.

"I have everything that I want. There's nothing I don't have," Sana started and looked at Tzuyu back who's walking further away from her, her vision is starting to get blurred.

"but I'm two percent lack of something. This is the first time I feel this" Sana sang the lyrics with heavy heart, she poured her feelings to the lyrics, she turned her back and face the ocean blue, she brought her foot to the place where they were seating earlier. Her body trembled, the place is too cold

Tzuyu got stopped when he heard her, he turned his back only to see Sana is walking back to the place where they seated earlier.

"And just like the Sun he loved the Moon so much that he died every night just to let her breath." She continued and stopped when she's in the edge of the hills

"The Sun has the full sky when the days arrived but he can never share and be at the same frame with the Moon at the same time even though it's huge." Sana added stating the same line she wrote on her mails, she sobbed so hard, Sana started to feel her body weak

Every single words she uttered felt like a million daggers stubbed on his heart.

"And I've never thought that one day... I ended up just like the Sun" Sana said sadly

Her knees felt so weak, she just wanted to rest and cry out loud her broken heart. If she move a little more, surely Sana will fall from the cliff.

Her knees slowly dropped and Sana lose her balanced. Sana was so sure when her body meet the bottom it's the end of everything. But it was too late for her to move back.

She closed her eyes tightly with her thumping heart.

But suddenly she felt her arms was grabbed and she pulled back as her body landed to a firm stuff, she felt an arms wrapped around her waist.

"Haaah.... Haaah.... Haah..." she felt his hot breath against her cheeks.

Tzuyu is standing behind her, he's panting so hard. Gasping for air as his eyes filled with worries.

"Sa... Sana!" he called her name loudly as he buried his face to her nape.

he spun her around and looked at her sternly. His face painted different emotion.

Worries, madness, fear and lastly relief.

"Are you dumb crazy?!" Tzuyu asked angrily, while Sana is observing him. Tzuyu started to react hysterically.

"You could've killed yourself!" He was utterly mad, but soon his eyes soften when Sana bursts into to tears and sob so hard.

Tzuyu release a heavy sighs as he abruptly pulled her close to him and hugged her tightly, he caresses the back of her head.

Sana sobbed so hard against her chest, but soon she felt a hot liquid dropped on her skin, Sana got stopped and she was completely surprised when she heard him cried.

"You.. You scared me to death" Tzuyu uttered weakly

"I... I thought, I would lose you.. Sana" he added as he buried his face to her head and cried harder, Tzuyu take a deep breath inhaling her scent deeply to comfort himself and tell him that everything is all alright now. That Sana is in his arms.