Ii

'Ring! Riing! Riiing!'

Sana stirred in her deep slumber when she heard her alarm clock echoing loudly inside her room. She fluttered her eyes opened and turned off her alarm clock.

'Gosh! It's too early' she thought

Her phone vibrates indicating a new messages has been received, Sana held her phone and unlocked her phone screen.

She widen her eyes as her heart beat rapidly increase in a second when she saw the I.D. name of the sender, she read the content, as her skin flushed red.

Chou Tzuyu
Massage

Tzuyu: Good morning, Sana.
Rise and shine young lady,
I'm gonna pick you up today.
Let's have a breakfast together
before we start strolling around.
I'll se you in hour.

Sana giggles at his message and texted back

Sana: Good morning too,
Tzuyu. I'm up already.
I'm gonna wait you here.
I'll see you in a bit

Sana smile like fool as she held down her phone, it's their seventh day today spending time together.

Sana is having this kind of confusing and flattering feeling everytime she's around the young man, but she was unconscious as she thought it was just normal thing.

maybe he was just too gentle and kind, carefree when his around her that causing her heart to flutters.

After hours of preparing Sana is now facing the mirror putting some make up on her delicate facial features.

"There, you're good to go" she said as she was satisfied with her physical appearance now. But suddenly her phone rang, Sana reach for her phone and saw Tzuyu calling her.

Chou Tzuyu
Is calling calling

Answer/Decline

Tzuyu: Hello

Sana: Hello, Tzuyu

Tzuyu: Sana Noona, I'm
already here at the
parking lot.

Sana: Really? Okay.
I'm going there
in a minute

Tzuyu: Okay, I'll just
wait you here

Sana: alright.
I'll see you.
Byeee

Sana hang up the phone and gathered her stuff and went down hurriedly to the parking lot using the elevators.

When she reached the place she saw Tzuyu is leaning on his cars while looking down back facing her, she smile and walk to his direction.

But she stopped suddenly when a mischievous idea come up to her mind and smirk widely.

Sana walked carefully to his direction and hide. When she's successfully near him, Sana smile widely before

"BOOOOOOO!"

Tzuyu got startled and flinched at his spot, he stared at the woman.

"Yah... You startled me" Tzuyu said calmly while shaking his head and Sana just laughed at him.

"Okaaay, stopped laughing now. Let's get going" Tzuyu said and opened the door for her and Sana hop in, Tzuyu went to the driver seat