Unholy night (Rm/Jin)

- College!AU, ChristmasSpecial!AU
   - Namjoon, Seokjin, Roommate Yoongi
   - threesome, hints at sex, no actual sex, just exhibitionists having fun, truth or dare, im sorry i couldn't write fluff no more, jesus forgive me, im not a believer but still, ex jungkook, voicemails, vulgar language, swearing, handjobs, jokes, christmas party, with just four people, they are all friends, quarantine christmas, stay safe, namjoon is crushing, seokjin is crushing, they are competing, too bad they're sorta crushing on a hoe, nsfw, smut, they are drunk, yoongi isnt drunk enough tho, boners, and when i say boners, i mean BONERS, nudity, competition, i dont think i'll write the fuulk threesome scene, maybe just write everything up to it, this will be pretty short i think, mentions of past sexy time with yoongi, i mean, ya girls a hoe, like a realy HOE HOE HOE, get it, lol, get it, like HO HO HO, since it's christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THOSE THAT ARE CELEBRATING!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      "Fucking finally!" you groan as you open the front door, Namjoon and Seokjin slipping into your and Yoongi's shared apartment.

      Seokjin leaned down to try to kiss you on the lips which you avoided while pulling a grossed out face.

      "When will you stop trying to pull that shit?"

      "When you finally acknowledge the fact that I'm the man of your dreams."

      "Yea. In your dreams."

      Then you're turning around to grab the pizza boxes from Namjoon while you press a quick peck to the dimple on his left cheek.

      "Merry Christmas." he speaks smoothly and you completely ignore the hand that wraps around your waist as he leans down to return you the same kiss on the cheek.

      "I was fucking starving, what took you so long?" Yoongi whines from the couch and you drop the pizza on the table.

      The thing is, with the whole pandemic outbreak and everything, you were all unable to return home for the holidays, but at least you could have this small get together at your place, although with a bit more alcohol and a lot less Christmas food.

      "If you had a decent roommate, maybe we'd be eating an actual homemade meal." Seokjin replies as he puts bags of drinks on the floor next to the couch.

      "I heard that, you dick." you give a light kick to his leg as you pass by to put the food on the coffee table.

      You drop back into your own seat and immediately all four of you dig into the pizza so the drinking can start earlier.

      An hour later the food is gone, snacks are out and you are taking your first sips of different drinks.

      There's regular music playing in the background of your conversations and you're all playing a game made by Yoongi.

      Every time a Christmas song comes up on the playlist he made, all four have to finish their drinks.

      Get's people really drunk when every third song Mariah Carrey pops up with a disgusting whistle note.

      "You made this playlist just to get us drunk." Seokjin accuses Yoongi to which the other one scoffs, "No shit Sherlock, what else are we supposed to be doing."

      "Boring way to get us drunk." you whine from your seat on the armchair, slouched in it half way down with your legs thrown over the side of it.

      "Effective obviously." he motions at you and both of the other guys turn.

      You pretend not to notice the way their eyes linger over your legs and trail all the way up to your pajama shorts.