Performers (RM)

- Idol!AU, FirstMeeting!AU
   - Idol Namjoon, the rest of BTS I guess (it's sorta real life idk)
   - concerts, gigs, clubs, fan reader (arent we all lol), singer fan, performer fan, awkwardness, sexual tension, for my jk biased hoes (it's me im hoes), drinking, swearing, lucky fan, coincidental meetings, reader is a rowdy fan, but in a good way, smoking, dancing, sassy jimin, flirty jimin, shy jimin, emo music fan jungkook cuz we miss that kid,   inspired by my late night pre shower dancing and imagining i'm performing on a stage :), but it isnt kpop, im a linkin park hoe, but thats too heavy so i switch it up with fall out boy cuz i'm fun when i get a mic in my hands, gotta be fun at least while daydreaming when reality is depressing, shit got real lol, NVM, mentions of possible sex, WRAP YOUR ROD BEFORE YOU START TO PROD, kinda inspired by bang bang con, idk

(songs mentioned in the story:
BTS - Mic Drop
BTS - Anpanman
BTS - Make it right
BTS - Mikrokosmos
Fall Out Boy - I don't care
Fall Out Boy - 
Irresistible
Fall Out Boy - Where did the party go
Fall Out Boy - Death Valley)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      "MIC MIC BUNGE!" the girl besides Y/N screams from the top of her lungs, making the few people around her turn their heads.

      They've met earlier when the concert was only starting since both of them seemed to come to the concert on their own.

      "WHY AREN'T YOU SINGING?!" she promptly turns to whine to Y/N and she can only shrug her shoulders sadly, "I have a gig tomorrow, I can't fuck up my voice!" she says and then Anpanman starts playing.

      When she starts joining in on the screaming, especially when Jungkook's verse comes up her new friend can only laugh as she half asses the dancing in the small space.

      For the last three songs Y/N settles on just dancing around in her spot, not wanting to ruin her vocal cords anymore, and the boys begin to spread out around the stage.

      And right there, just on the other side of the fence comes Jimin and none other than her beautiful bias.

      Before she noticed it however she was dancing with the girl besides her to Make it right and then she pointed over her shoulder with wide eyes "They're looking our way!!! They're looking!"

      Y/N turns around only to catch Jimin's eye before he breaks into fits of laughter and smiles while sending a heart to the two of them.

      On stage Jimin is bending over, his stomach aching from laughing at the two girls in the crowd.

      "Look, look...those two over there. They are really enjoying the concert." he tells Jungkook.

      Then the bunny smile comes to light when he spots them.

      Reaching his hands out while the smaller male is busy laughing with his whole body.

      Jungkook crouches down on the edge of the stage and reaches out for a quick high five, fans around going crazy.

      Y/N laugh, overjoyed by the turn of events and scream to the girl besides her.

      "HIS HANDS ARE SWEATY!!!" she wants to be grossed out, but her heart is fluttering none the less and she just keep babbling on.

      "If I were you I'd never wash that hand!" she answers and you both turn back to the stage, squealing as the rest of the guys pass by, ready to end the concert.