Locals (5) (Jungkook)

- Serial killer!AU, Inspector!AU, Enemies to lovers!AU
   - Reader - Local Inspector from one of the SMPA (Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency) sub-divisions, her unit specifically focused on Buam-Dong (neighborhood in Seoul, South Korea).
   - Jeon Jungkook - Senior Inspector of the South Korean Federal Bureau of Investigation, recently returned from military service, specifically focused on Behavioral Science and Psychological Analysis for patterned murder cases.
   - Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok,
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi
   - Possible appearances of other male and female idols as side characters.
   - murder, violence, rape, mutilation, gore, mental disorders, explicit sexual content, blood, angst, past abuse, explicit language, enemies to lovers, psychopath, drug use, attempts of suicide, lot of dead girls, this might make you uncomfortable, very graphic, smut, dark, sexual tension, manipulation, fear, panic attacks, attempted murder, psychological torture, mentions of past troubles.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      The hand wrapped around her throat just added more pressure by the second, before it was too much to take and overpowered every other sense.

      Her palms reached around the arm holding her down and she tapped it three times, before it was completely gone.

      "Too much?" Jimin was instantly down, nuzzling into her reddening skin and peppering her pulsing neck with kisses.

      "A bit."

      "Wanna stop?"

      "No. Just please...I really wanna fucking cum."

      "Patience beautiful. We're getting there." 

      He teased her entrance with the tip of his cock before finally pushing in,unable to hold back a loud moan that bounced off of the walls of his spacious bedroom.

      His hips kept snapping up into her, beads of sweat gathering at his temple while he looked down at the sight of him disappearing into her.

      "You have such a tight little pussy..."

      She only tightened her hold on his shoulder and neck, practically breaking skin with her nails.

      He hissed at the sensation, only upping the pace of his thrusts before.

      Leaning down he bit at the skin of her neck and at first it was fine.

      He grasped both of her hands above her head, making her unable to tap out of whatever didn't feel right and kept holding back less by the second.

      "Jimin..." she gasped at one significant sting.

      "Jimin please."

      "Jimin! Stop!"

      It wasn't until she shrieked in pain from a specifically forceful tug at her skin, that he snapped out of it and pulled away.

      A bit dazed and still aroused and scared, she shuffled up to the headrest, pulling her knees up to her chest.

      "Shit...shit Y/N I'm..." he jumped up from the bed, looking for his earlier discarded briefs before he was back on the bed.

      "Are you okay?" he asked before slowly reaching out to touch her.

      For someone who was expecting her to tell him to get the fuck away from her, Jimin was visibly surprised when she reached over and grasped onto his hands, pulling him closer and cuddling into his chest.