ABC of roommate etiquette (Suga)

- Roommate!AU
   - Roommate Yoongi
   - fuck up's, awkwardness, sexual tension, all bad decisions begin with all nighters, acquaintances to probable fuck buddies pretty quick, smut, crack, platonic fucking, for mutual benefit, reader gonna be a low key creep, but not intentionally, sex, blowjobs, sorta sub yoongi, my man is like too lazy to get on top lol, jk, he's fine, he's just a bit of a whiny shit, in a good way, banter, no attraction to each other and then it suddenly spikes, i mean there was some, but not a lot, elephants in rooms, wet drams, boners, awkward ones, accidental orgasms, cum play, edging kink, milking, it's not dumb meets dumber, it's like snappy meets snappier, and its beautiful, dry orgasms, fuck buddies, friends with benefits, bestest roommates. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      You got the phone number from a flier on campus that looked like it was made in MS Paint and with little to no effort on top of that.

      That probably should have been the first red flag, but you shrugged your shoulders to it considering the fact that no college student has the will to live, much less work on a flier.

      Then you get to the second red flag real quick.

      A guy picks the call up.

      "Hello?"

      No will to live if the tone of voice was anything to judge by, but at least you can make a relation between the tone of voice and the flier now.

      "Hi, I got your number from a flier, said you have a room up for grabs?"

      "Yeah...about that..."

      And that conversation leads you to the address the dude gave you a few minutes later and in  comes the third red flag.

      Flaming red, horribly red, like in your face, old aunty lipstick color red.

      "Hey..." the door was answered quickly.

      "Hi." you answered curtly, holding your hand out for the guy.

      "So come on in and check it out and see if you still want it or nah..." he said, not much hope in his voice.

      "It's a bit messy." he opened the door to the bedroom and here come the red flags.

      It was a pretty big room objectively speaking, enough room for two beds, one big dresser, some sort of sound equipment in the corner and a desk. 

      The beds were in diagonal corners of it, one to each side of you when you stepped inside, but was it really enough room for a guy and a girl to live in together.

      Red flag, big red flag.

      You don't even know the guy and yet you found yourself speaking up.

      "I'll take it."

      To your and his surprise.

      Then a few moments of silence and he shrugs his shoulders, "You must be pretty damn desperate."

      And desperate you were.

- - - - - - - - - -

      Going against popular belief, Yoongi, your new roommate was a very neat guy, following all the Roommate 101 rules.

      And you must have saved a kitten in your past life from a burning building cause contrary to your own first impressions, Yoongi is also a nice person to be around.