Locals (10) (Jungkook)

- Serial killer!AU, Inspector!AU, Enemies to lovers!AU
   - Reader - Local Inspector from one of the SMPA (Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency) sub-divisions, her unit specifically focused on Buam-Dong (neighborhood in Seoul, South Korea).
   - Jeon Jungkook - Senior Inspector of the South Korean Federal Bureau of Investigation, recently returned from military service, specifically focused on Behavioral Science and Psychological Analysis for patterned murder cases.
   - Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok,
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi
   - Possible appearances of other male and female idols as side characters.
   - murder, violence, rape, mutilation, gore, mental disorders, explicit sexual content, blood, angst, past abuse, explicit language, enemies to lovers, psychopath, drug use, attempts of suicide, lot of dead girls, this might make you uncomfortable, very graphic, smut, dark, sexual tension, manipulation, fear, panic attacks, attempted murder, psychological torture, mentions of past troubles.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      "Where is she?"

      Y/N was the first one to get out  of the car and onto the scene where officers were already putting up the yellow ribbon around the same creek here Hyejin was found, barely a 100 feet away.

      "Down by that rotting log."

      She tried to walk down carefully, but despite the care, she slipped on the wet leaves and mud and ended up tumbling down to the said log.

      "Shit!" she heard Namjoon curse from the top of the steep hill and then more rustling of leaves and branches cracking, before she felt a tug on her arm, helping her get up.

      "Are you alright?"

      "Yeah...fuck. Yeah, I'm fine."

      Smacking away any traces off leaves that stuck to her clothes.

      "Are you sure? That was one hell of a fall..."

      "I'm fine Namjoon? Okay?!" she spat out, smacking his hands away when he tried to pick leaves out of her ponytail.

      "Fine...Jesus."

      She turned to the left, and saw it right away.

      You couldn't miss a bare body tangled around the protruding roots of the trunk.

      "Mother of God..."

      "Fucking hell." she heard Namjoon besides her and then she quickly turned back up to the officers on the site.

      "Get me a pair of gloves and a few plastic bags."

      "The forensics team said not to touch anything till they get here!" the officer shot back immediately.

      "Did I ask you what the forensics team said?! I'm the one you should be listening to now!"

      "But the FBI will..."

      "Fuck the FBI now and do what I said!!!" Y/N's words were laced with disgust at the mere mention of the bureau.

       If they wanted to get to the bottom of this they would have sent in more men to work with and not just one piece of shit called Jeon Jungkook.

      In a matter of minutes the same officer that dared to speak back was passing her gloves and plastic bags.

      She tiptoed around the scene, scared to fuck up any possible evidence and ripped the bags apart, covering the mutilated bare body of the latest victim Kim Hyunah.