Masks off (Suga)

- Enemies to Lovers!AU, Halloween!AU, College!AU
   - Enemy Yoongi, Best friend Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok
   - fuck up's, sexual tension, smut, crack, sex, blowjobs, banter, no attraction to each other and then it suddenly spikes, i mean there was some, but not a lot, boners, it's not dumb meets dumber, it's like snappy meets snappier, and its beautiful, costumes, halloween, jihope are kinda pining i guess, dancing, nasty dancing, masks, enemies to lovers, groping, big timeskip, and lack of plot, plot what plot, porn without plot, but just a tiny bit of a hint that they got into a relationship in the end.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      "If you stare any harder he might combust on the spot."

      You were sitting on the stairs leading up to the entrance to the dorm with Jimin and staring down the three guys at the bottom of the stairs.

      "Hope he does."

      "What's up this time?" he said through a mouthful of his sandwich.

      "Nothing, he just pisses me off."

      "It's weird that you hate the dude so much..."

      "It's just...he's not a dumb waste of space in my classes, he proved that a few times, on my expense, but so be it. He just never tries. It pisses me off." you dumbly speak, waving your hand in the air.

      "So you're mad that he's giving a middle finger to our education system?" Jimin says.

      You turn to glare at him, "That's not what he's doing!" you spit "Take Namjoon for example, he's top of his classes, and he has about three fights a day with the professors. Some of them are dying to fail him, but they can't cause he's brilliant! That! ...is a middle finger to the system."

      "Chill...your heart boner for the dude is showing."

      That promptly earns him a elbow in the ribs.

      And on cue as he sputters out his bite while whimpering, he two mentioned guys climb the stairs with one more piece of the team called Jung Hoseok.

      "Hobaaa! Hi there!" you call out waving to the always smiling man and he hope over to you and Jimin.

      "Hey Y/N! And...Jimin?" he peeks over to your best friend besides you, who has his back turned to you, coughing up bread crumbs.

      "Yeah, yeah...hi Hoseok." he says, face red and turning even more crimson by the second.

      "So what's up dude?" you lean back on the stairs and look up at him, trying to keep him around for a bit longer, hoping that Jimin might suffocate.

      "Nothing much, classes just started so shit's chill. Been thinking of going to a party or two, cant wait for Jin hyung's Halloween party." he says and Jimin finally starts calming down enough to take a new bite, ignoring the other male stealing glances of him every now and then.

      "Oh yeah...heard about that. Can't say we got an invite tho. How embarrassing!" you joke and he chuckles, it might be heaven for Jimin to hear.

      "Invite? No invites my dude...crash it, that's what me and the guys are doing."

      "Oh really?"

      "Yeah! You should come with us! The more the merrier!" he says, and that promptly sends Jimin into another coughing fit.

      "Fuck yeah and who is us tho?"