Locals (1)(Jungkook)

- (A little bit of a different description because I wanna try and capture your attention right off the bat with a good description. I think all roles except the readers and Jungkook's roles will be kept secret. Also these chapters will be numbered as Locals 1, Locals 2, Locals 3...)
   - Serial killer!AU, Inspector!AU, Enemies to lovers!AU
   - Reader - Local Inspector from one of the SMPA (Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency) sub-divisions, her unit specifically focused on Buam-Dong (neighborhood in Seoul, South Korea).
   - Jeon Jungkook - Senior Inspector of the South Korean Federal Bureau of Investigation, recently returned from military service, specifically focused on Behavioral Science and Psychological Analysis for patterned murder cases.
   - Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok, 
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi
   - Possible appearances of other male and female idols as side characters.
   - murder, violence, rape, mutilation, gore, mental disorders, explicit sexual content, blood, angst, past abuse, explicit language, enemies to lovers, psychopath, drug use, attempts of suicide, lot of dead girls, this might make you uncomfortable, very graphic, smut, dark, sexual tension, manipulation, fear, panic attacks, attempted murder, psychological torture, mentions of past troubles.

   - Description:
      "Will you tell me what's wrong?" Jungkook rubs one hand down his face.
      It's a pitiful attempt to calm himself down.
      He's angry, possibly livid and she doesn't seem to care one bit.
      So she crosses her arms, challenging him with her stance alone.
      "Well I don't know Jeon!" she flails her arms aimlessly, "You're so good at reading people...try reading me. Tell me what's wrong!!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      The crisp air of the night would be pleasing if it wasn't acquainted by a bone rattling wind that seemed to make every person sink into themselves on the spot.

      Must be the reason why nobody was out tonight.

      Must be why the local police had work to do too.

      And she did too, as soon as the search party found the body.

      It's the third one in the past seven months.

      How did they find it this time?

      They didn't.

      The nearest house had a giant rottweiler that enjoyed taking strolls around the neighborhood all day long.

      His favorite path was apparently the woods near the neighborhood, especially since he had a snack to eat there.

      This time sadly, his snack didn't digest well.

      Poor thing ended up barfing up almost a whole finger on the front porch of his owners house.

      Bitten all the way down to the second knuckle.

      And so the search party began at early hours of the day, and took more than twelve hours to get any results.

      This one wasn't a pretty sight.

      The local police station sent the only trained and experienced investigator they had.

      Agent Y/L/N.

      And out of all three, this one was in the worst shape.

      "Fucking hell..." she turns away for a moment, just to further mentally prepare herself for this.