Secrets (Jin)

- Wedding!AU
   - Friend Seokjin, Friend Namjoon, Friend Original Character
   - angst, fluff, open ending, childhood friends, sad, crushes, unrequited love, feelings, light smut, drunk make out, blowjob, pre wedding day parties, misunderstandings, emotional constipation, weddings, toasts, other members may appear, friends to enemies, enemies to lovers

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      "You can't drink too much, okay? I need you." Changmi told you just as you reached for a new glass off of the passing waiters tray.

      "Relax honey, it's not like this is the wedding party." you wrap a arm around her shoulders and pull her out into the garden where everyone was either dancing or engaging in pleasant conversation.

      "But..."

      "No but's! Go! Go find your soon to be headache and rehearse your dance for tomorrow, God knows he needs the practice." just in time you catch sight of Namjoon and push her forward in his direction.

      He catches your eye and you raise your glass, sending him a silent 'Cheers!' as he wraps an arm around his future wife.

      Before you can further indulge in the tight lipped dimpled smile someone wraps an arm over your own shoulders.

      "You're drinking?" Seokjin asks and you raise a glass swinging the liquid in it.

      "You're not?" you raise an eyebrow at him and he turns to face you and blows air straight into your face.

      "Jesus Christ that's foul! What have you been drinking?" you wrench yourself away from him and only then you notice the toll that gravity has on his balance at the moment.

       Instead he grabs you by the shoulder and leans to your ear, "Jungkook brought his homemade vodka...wanna come try?"

      Interest piqued you follow him as he leads you upstairs and to one of the rooms in the huge villa Namjoon and Changmi rented for the ceremony and wedding party.

      He leads you out to the balcony and immediately you recognize the faces although all of them have matured from high school.

      Jimin, Jungkook, Hyungseo and Taehyung.

      People that were always around Namjoon, Changmi, Seokjin and you, they were like an extension to the already established friend group.

      "Fucking finally! I was getting sick of all the testosterone that was being spread in the air." Hyungseo says as she passes a blunt to Taehyung so she can come over and hug you.

      "How are you baby? Pressure getting to you?" she asks as she pulls you over to the swing that was set up on the spacious balcony, pushing Jimin to the side.

      "Pressure??" you ask and she nodds.

      "Ya know...being the maid of honor and all that?"

      "Ohh! I'm fine! Don't really feel the pressure at all. Everything is going smoothly."

      "That's good to hear..." she says, taking the blunt back when it already circled around the others.

      "Wanna hit it?" she offers and without hesitation you take a lungful, coughing a bit and throwing yourself back into Jimin's lap.

      "I thought you'd never ask. I missed this."