Locals (3) (Jungkook)

- Serial killer!AU, Inspector!AU, Enemies to lovers!AU
   - Reader - Local Inspector from one of the SMPA (Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency) sub-divisions, her unit specifically focused on Buam-Dong (neighborhood in Seoul, South Korea).
   - Jeon Jungkook - Senior Inspector of the South Korean Federal Bureau of Investigation, recently returned from military service, specifically focused on Behavioral Science and Psychological Analysis for patterned murder cases.
   - Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok,
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi
   - Possible appearances of other male and female idols as side characters.
   - murder, violence, rape, mutilation, gore, mental disorders, explicit sexual content, blood, angst, past abuse, explicit language, enemies to lovers, psychopath, drug use, attempts of suicide, lot of dead girls, this might make you uncomfortable, very graphic, smut, dark, sexual tension, manipulation, fear, panic attacks, attempted murder, psychological torture, mentions of past troubles.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      "Anything?" Y/N was next to Jungkook as soon as he left the interrogation room.

      "He's not our guy." Jungkook just says as Y/N takes one last glance at the guy they brought into the station.

      Kim Seokjin.

      Had quite a reputation set for himself.

      Was in a long term relationship and ended up practically murdering his girlfriend when she tried to end the whole thing.

      It was never expected of someone like him to do such a thing.

      The thought was unimaginable. A young, successful, rich owner of a chain of restaurants around the city.

      And yet, the girl was barely saved by the closest neighbor who decided to interfere when he was breaking a wooden spatula in half over her back.

      He didn't serve even close to the deserved sentence for such an act, but people with that much money always had their was of pursuing juries and judges to lower the sentence.

      "Have a nice day." Jungkook bowed to the man, who only passed by him and winked at Y/N when she failed to stop her stern glare pointed towards him.

      Finally when he was out of sight, both dropped on the chairs in the hall of the station.

      "That's the fourth guy we got this week that you immediately shot down Jeon. What was the alibi this time?"

      "He just came back from a trip. He'd been in the USA for the better part of this year."

      "Fucking hell."

      Just then Namjoon stepped into the station, waving one last paper in the air with a smile.

      "Found the guy!" he cheered, and Jungkook instantly hopped out of his seat, striding over to Joon.

      "Great. Perfect...let's go." he put one arm over Namjoon's back leading the man back to where he just came from.

      Y/N rushed after them.

      The truth was that she felt a gap come between the cases and her, because now, when Namjoon stayed behind late at night, Jungkook assured her that she can go home.

      She blamed it on that night that happened around two weeks ago.

      "Hey!" she's one step behind them and before they can even start the car she's slipping in the back seat.