Once upon a December (Jimin)

- Childhood friends!AU, College!AU, ChristmasSpecial!AU
   -  Childhood friend reader, Roommate Taehyung
   - fluff, just fluff, christmas updates, winter themes, LISTEN TO THE SONG ITS MY FAVORITE EVER, childhood friends, separated at a young age, meeting again, chasing after each other, falling in love with a stranger, it's all from jimin's point of view, no smut, sorry to disappoint, no actual angst either, misunderstandings, frat parties, christmas parties, dates, pinning, trying to forget about the mysterious singer, snow, flashbacks, memories, hopefully its all just gonna be hella cute and sweet, maybe some mature language and themes, childhood crushes, infatuation, mentions of past domestic violence, vulgar language, sexual language, mentions of sex, stoner Taehyung.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      The night is serene, quiet, the only sound that spreads through the night is the whistle of wind that runs deep through a person's bones.

      Other than that, footsteps smacking against wet pavement fill the air too, because Jimin has no other choice but to run to his dorm if he doesn't wanna freeze his nipples off in the night.

      Fuck Tahyung for taking his jacket home with him.

      He was being a decent friend, thinking that his short compadre had gone home and forgot the garment, but Jimin was waiting for a couple to stop making out in the upstairs bathroom so he can relieve his poor beer filled bladder.

      So here he was, running home in ripped jeans and a white T-Shirt that was no match for the horrible chill that the wind carried.

      Even when the dorms were in sight, they seemed too damn far out of reach.

      But with the last bit of will power he ran into the garden in front of the main entrance, past the gazebo and to the entrance.

      And he was just about to push the pull door as he always did, a voice broke through the silence.

      "Dancing bears, painted wings..." a soft whisper, but far from him, barely understandable, so he turns back to the darkness he just emerged from.

      "Things I almost remember." 

      And then just the low humming.

      If horror movies were to trust, he should probably run now.

      And run he did.

      Maybe more because he couldn't feel his bare skin properly, than from the soft voice in the dark.

      The voice was pulling at something inside him.

      Not his heart, but something.

      Something he couldn't put a finger on.

- - - - - - - - - -

      "I'm sick."

      "I'm sorry."

      "Taehyung. I'm sick...because of you."

      "I know dude, I said I'm sorry!" the taller male whined as he sat down besides Jimin, who was limp on his own bed.

      "You fucking idiot..." he mumbled and dipped deeper under his covers.

      Then he could feel the other male drop down besides him and throw a arm over the big lump on the bed that was Jimin's quivering body.

      "I'll take care of you. You'll be better in a few days buddy." 

      And then he was up and on his own two feet, giving Jimin his own blanket and running his hand over Jimin's mop of fluffy black hair.