Bet (Jin)

- High school!AU, FWB!AU 
   - Best friend Seokjin, Friend Hoseok, Transfer student Jungkook
   - smut, angst, jin x reader, jungkook x reader, jin x original female character, bets, fuckboy jin, reader is kinda a hoe too, rich snobby kids, parties, bad boy jin?, private school, it's like a shared hobby of theirs, best friends in love but too prideful and dumb, idk if i should throw oppa in there or daddy cuz i cringe at both, jungkook is there, imagine jungkook has a sister, her name is junghee, ik i'm creative with names, explicit sexual content, sex, oral sex, make out sessions, squirting, vanilla sex?, and not so vanilla sex, revenge sex, jealousy, possessiveness, but also not?, humiliation kink, read it and you be the judge of the tags

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

      When the news of new students joining the school came, you were sitting at your usual spot in the cafeteria with Seokjin and Hoseok.

      Hoseok being the one who told you the info upon his arrival.

      "Anything worth a while?" Jin was the one who asked and your ears perked up.

      "Siblings, Junghee and Jungkook. He's in our year, she's a year younger than Y/N I think."

      You both nodded to the new information not paying it much mind.

      "There he is."

      You turned your attention to the new student who was supposedly just coming into the cafeteria.

      Black hair parted on the side, eyes big and innocent, sparkling even, and a sweet smile stretched on his lips as he held the door open for a girl to also step in.

      "Oh, and that's Junghee."

      The girl's eyes resembled her brothers, both of them stunning and unfairly gifted in the looks department.

      "I heard that he models as a side gig, and she's a trainee at some entertainment company."

      "No shit...he's hot as hell." you were the first one to stop your gaping at the two as they slowly made their way to your table.

      "Same goes for her." Jin said, although much quieter as they neared the table.

      "Hey. Is the seat taken?" they pointed at the other end of the table you were sitting at and Hoseok shook his head.

      "No...make yourself comfortable." Hoseok was the one to speak when both you and Jin only gave the two a short once over.

      "I'm Hoseok by the way." said Hoseok, the cute little social butterfly that he is.

      "Jungkook." the male extended his hand taking Hoseok's own with a smile.

      "I'm Junghee." the girl said and waved to all three of you, to which you smiled politely.

      "Seokjin." he reached out to shake the girls hand, giving her that dazzling soft smile he does whenever he finds some new girl to pin down.

      You continued making small talk with the two over lunch.

      Rather said, Seokjin and Hoseok did as you just ate and absorbed everything that was being said.

      "And you? I didn't catch your name?" it was Jungkook, he was turned to you and you looked up at him, smiling lightly, mysteriously one might say.

      "Y/N. Pleasure..." you held your hand out to him, catching him off guard.

      "Likewise. What year are you in?"