Good to me (RM)

- Sex worker!AU
   - CEO Namjoon
   - angst, smut, fluff, sexual content, sex, playful sex, pretty vanilla sex honestly, overstimulations, multiple orgasms, squirting, first time squirting to be precise, awfully domestic sex considering their relations, aftercare, banter, namjoon is a wannabe cold dude, reader is a bit bratty and snarky, mentions of a relationship, sex work, its supposed to feel more personal than business, not really cheating?, it's supposed that her boyfriend knows what she does, namjoon is actually sweet, and lonely in this big coorporate world, AND ENJOY A SONG THAT IM LISTENING TO WHILE WRITING IT GIVES ME ROMANTIC JOON VIBES, as in i'd let him tap this pretty ass on a rainy day while this is playing

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      When you enter the rented suite, head peeking through first and then the rest of your body following when you catch him staring through the floor to ceiling windows.

      "You called?" you teasingly speak as you take your shoes off at the front door, rain dripping off of your coat and leaving a trail as you approach him.

      "You're soaking wet." he states it leisurelyand you shrugg off the coat, leaving you in a thin blouse and flowy short skirt.

      "Well that tendst to happen when a man with no friends, apparently, and money to waste, decides to use you to kill his boredom." you say, grabbing onto a towel on the bottom of the bed, curtesy of the hotel.

      "Bold of you to assume I don't have friends." he comments, sitting in a big chair by the window and you turn to smirk at him, aknowledging his words as a joke.

      "People who have friends don't call me Mr. Kim."

      "And I don't pay you to worry." he sets the glass of wine he's been carrying around to the side and taps his lap.

      "I'm still wet." you warn him, not wanting to soak his own clothes that seem to be perfectly ironed and tailored to fit him like a glove.

      "And I'll make sure you stay that way." he offers with a smile, pushing the conversation in a more playful direction.

      "Joon...one day you'll get bored of me too...what then?" you speak softly as you sit down in his lap, leaning into the hand that comes up to brush your fringe out of your eyes and behind one ear, ever so gentle.

      "I'll just try not to stay alone long enough to think about it." he say, holding an image of nonchalance despite the words sounding awfully sour as he speaks them.

      They even taste sour when you kiss them off of his lips.

      Or maybe that's the aftertaste of wine?

      "Besides, you should drop the holyer than thou act. We're not that different Y/N?" he pulls at the buttons of your blouse, still clinging to your body and brushes it off of your shoulders. running his hands down your wet shoulders.

      "But you're wrong." you sigh when he presses a kiss right under your ear.

      "Hmm?" he keeps kissing, soft breath hitting your neck and sending sparks down the length of your spine to where his fingers are dancing along the hem of your skirt.

      "You have a boyfriend or something?"

      "Yeah..." you sigh while fisting his shirt as his hands finally find their way under your skirt.

      "He's good to me." you whimper out when his hands tightly grasp onto both of your thighs and lift you up as he moves to the bed.

      He gently lays you down, pulls your skirt off and starts unbuttoning his shirt.