Love lies bleeding (Jimin)

- College!AU, Parent!AU
   - Best friend Jimin, Fuckboy Jungkook
   - appearance of the other boys possible, friends to enemies, enemies to lovers maybe???, explicit sexual content, oral sex, sixty nine-ing, unprotected sex (don't make a mistake, cover your snake), reader is bad with words, jimin has a good temper then he has a horrible temper, jimin is hard to talk to, jungkook is like perfect, reader x jungkook, reader x jimin, drunk mistakes, angst, smut, arguments, unplanned pregnancy, one night stands, jimin is hopelessly in love, mega angst has joined the chat

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      "You're gonna burn a hole through his head if you keep staring at him."

      It's none other but Jimin himself, making the statement from right besides you.

      You lean back in your seat, turning your head to your professor who was lazily writing down something on the board, something you no longer cared for.

      "Why haven't you told me that he switched majors?" you turned your glare to Jimin.

      "Why does it even matter?" he kept taking his notes, not paying you too much mind.

      "Because I fucking look like shit Jimin, and The Jeon Jungkook is sitting four rows ahead of me!" you could only hiss at your friend trying to compose your anger.

      Sadly you did it badly.

      The professor himself cleared his throat, giving you a pointed look and you bowed your head apologetically before Jimin turned to finally pay attention to you too.

      His eyes dragged over your face, down your body to your black jeans and black hoodie that he was pretty sure was his and then back to look at you in the eyes.

      "You look fine to me."

      You were hopeless.

      The two hours of that stress inducing class lasted too damn long, but as the end was announced you hopped up and dragged Jimin after you.

      "Jesus Christ, wait...I can't just run off, I'm going to greet the dude." he said, pointing a thumb back in Jungkook's direction.

      "Please Jimin for the love of God...please just listen once."

      "Y/N you look cute okay, it's no big deal if..."

      "Hey bro." the sweet squeak of Jungkook's teasing voice rung behind you just as you were about to push Jimin through the door.

      You stepped aside, letting the two greet each other with a quick hug, patting each other on the back.

      "Hey Kook...how are you liking the extra math classes so far?" Jimin asked the boy, as you squirmed away from them, feeling uncomfortable in your own skin.

      "It's fine so far..."

      "Wait till you get to your fourth year..."

      And the rest of their conversation died out in your mind as you let your eyes travel over Jeon Jungkook.

      The boy was one hot piece of ass, supposedly very smart and charming, you had the pleasure of seeing him work his magic once, sadly...not on you.

      He was known to make freshmen and college graduates swoon at his feet and you yourself weren't immune to his gorgeous self.

      "Y/N!" you were snapped out of your daze, only to notice that you were most likely staring at Jungkook yet again.