Locals (9) (Jungkook)

- Serial killer!AU, Inspector!AU, Enemies to lovers!AU
   - Reader - Local Inspector from one of the SMPA (Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency) sub-divisions, her unit specifically focused on Buam-Dong (neighborhood in Seoul, South Korea).
   - Jeon Jungkook - Senior Inspector of the South Korean Federal Bureau of Investigation, recently returned from military service, specifically focused on Behavioral Science and Psychological Analysis for patterned murder cases.
   - Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok,
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi
   - Possible appearances of other male and female idols as side characters.
   - murder, violence, rape, mutilation, gore, mental disorders, explicit sexual content, blood, angst, past abuse, explicit language, enemies to lovers, psychopath, drug use, attempts of suicide, lot of dead girls, this might make you uncomfortable, very graphic, smut, dark, sexual tension, manipulation, fear, panic attacks, attempted murder, psychological torture, mentions of past troubles.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      "Do you want me to leave?"

      Jungkook's voice was worn out, but a clear enough whisper in her left ear.

      She had her back turned to him, laying on his right arm, feeling his breaths against the nape of her neck.

      "No...no." her words were unsure, wavering even in the silence.

      "Then talk to me...why are you suddenly so quiet?"

      She turns onto her back, taking a deep breath and pulling the sheets over her chest, before gazing over at him.

      "I have a boyfriend Jungkook."

      As if he didn't already know that.

      It didn't seem to matter either way.

      "Then break up with him."

      Well that was at least one way to go about it.

      But she couldn't, at least not yet.

      "I'm..." a heavy sigh broke past her lips before she could meet his eyes again.

      "I can't. Not yet at least, I need to think about it."

      His thin lips pressed into an even thinner line.

      He jerked his arm a bit and she lifted her head up so he can pull it to himself.

      In a mater of seconds he was up and out of the room and she could faintly hear the water in the bathroom running and then he was back a minute later.

      His shirt in a tight grip, as he scanned the floor for the rest of his clothes.

      Sitting down on the edge of the bed, he slipped his socks on and then got up pulling his pants up over his hips.

      "You should have just told me to leave when I asked you." he mumbled angrily and she finally sat up, reaching around to find whatever to put on her naked body, before she wrapped the sheets around her.

      "Jeon, come on, don't be like this..."

      She followed him out into the hallway while he buttoned up his shirt.

      "Can you bring me my jacket?"

      "Jeon...please..."

      "Y/N..." he warned, glaring daggers her way, "Please bring me my jacket."