The one that got away (Jimin)

- FirstMeeting!AU, College!AU
   - Student Jimin, Hoseok, Taehyung
   - drunk escapades, beaches, seashell collecting, peace, calm, first meeting, jimin is a sweetheart, he probably missed out, it's supposed that he did, fluff, hobi and tae just mentioned for a second, alcohol, parties, all is happening in busan

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      Jimin doesn't get drunk often.

      Okay, he's not that drunk now either.

      He's merely dazed with a decent amount of alcohol that let's him break out of his usually shy shell and stray away from his inhibitions.

      And also something that everyone was very aware of is that Jimin is the friend that tends to wander off from the party without announcing his leave to anyone.

      Tonight, the party was at Hoseok's beach house.

      When you drink, the alcohol tends to amplify your hearing and around 1AM he starts to find the music highly annoying.

      He can feel the bass from the loud speakers in his stomach and it doesn't make his body go into a frenzy anymore, but it does shake up his bladder apparently.

      The next moment he has to run out of the house because the bathroom is taken and all he can do is find a secluded corner to relieve himself and pop right out from behind it when he realizes that someone is doing the dirty behind it.

      So he goes back inside, waits for his turn in the bathroom and pulls a nasty face at the raunchy couple that stumbles out.

      The few minutes of muffled music were easy on his ears and as if on autopilot he's leaving the house through the back door and stumbling onto the beach, letting his feet lead him until the music could no longer be heard over the sound of waves colliding.

      He wishes he could play a slower playlist for himself now, it seems fitting for the peace surrounding him.

      He falls back, dropping himself to sit down with crossed legs immediately.

      He almost let's himself lay down completely on the chilling sand, but his blurry vision somehow catches sight of a figure a bit closer to the water, but not letting the waves reach.

      He's sober enough to tell it's a girl, the skirt was an easy give away at least and in the moonlight he can even see her face clearly, from meters away none the less.

      Short hair, reaching a little bit above her shoulder, with her knees pressed up to her chest, in a short sleeved shirt.

      Jimin was never really fond of summer heats, especially when the humid air was starting to get suffocating the closer you got to the seaside, but October was far from summer.

      Even drunk, he remembered to grab his thick flannel shirt to keep him warm.

      Idiot.

      He thought as he uncrossed his legs and propped his elbows up on his knees, fingers fiddling with a shell he grabbed off of the ground earlier.

      But as he let himself focus more on the girl, he finally noticed the downturn of her lips, the slow blink of her eyes and the overall sad look she carried as her finger drew patterns on the sand.

      Now listen, Jimin is shy.

      Usually.

      But five tequila shots in and he can make friends with anyone and everyone.