Locals (7) (Jungkook)

- Serial killer!AU, Inspector!AU, Enemies to lovers!AU
   - Reader - Local Inspector from one of the SMPA (Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency) sub-divisions, her unit specifically focused on Buam-Dong (neighborhood in Seoul, South Korea).
   - Jeon Jungkook - Senior Inspector of the South Korean Federal Bureau of Investigation, recently returned from military service, specifically focused on Behavioral Science and Psychological Analysis for patterned murder cases.
   - Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi
   - Possible appearances of other male and female idols as side characters.
   - murder, violence, rape, mutilation, gore, mental disorders, explicit sexual content, blood, angst, past abuse, explicit language, enemies to lovers, psychopath, drug use, attempts of suicide, lot of dead girls, this might make you uncomfortable, very graphic, smut, dark, sexual tension, manipulation, fear, panic attacks, attempted murder, psychological torture, mentions of past troubles.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      "Anything new?" Y/N asks as soon as she steps into the office.

      "We're making a new profile." Namjoon speaks.

      "Upgrading the already established profile Joon." Jungkook corrects him.

      "Right, right..."

      Y/N takes a step over to Jungkook's desk, one hand resting on the back of his chair while the other yanked the papers that were under his nose, forcing his attention away from them.

      "What the fuck are..." he begins, only to stop when she meets his eyes.

      As if scalded, Jungkook leans away and pushes his chair out of the way, getting up from his seat and turning to Namjoon.

      "Wanna go get coffee while she reads through the documents?"

      "I already..." Namjoon begins before he actually takes a moment to examine Jungkook's distraught appearance and continue, "Sure. Y/N you want something?"

      "The usual."

      And so the two guys leave the office and as soon as the doors are closed Namjoon is pressing with question after question.

      "What's up with the two of you?"

      "Nothing."

      "Sure doesn't seem like nothing."

      "It's nothing."

      "You're avoiding each other like the plague."

      "What do you know about Park Jimin?"

      "Park who now?"

      Jungkook sighs, and pushes open the door to the coffee shop right next to the station.

      "He's her boyfriend apparently."

      "Y/N has a boyfriend?"

      "Yes and his name is Park Jimin. Thought you might know him better since you've been here longer." Jungkook gives his order right after Namjoon and they sit in a booth to wait for it to be done.

      "Well the only Park Jimin I know is the son of the owner of JJ Galleries. Very known name if you're into art and that shit."

      Jungkook takes out his phone.