The last one huh?

Well hi guys! Long time no see lol?

A few months have passed since I last updated this book and left with many ideas.

For years I did not realize what this all meant to me. I was sad and disappointed with life as it is and this little life of imaginary stories and characters kept me going and kept me entertained. Kinda kept me breathing, alive and sane too.

I am now happy with my studies, my work, my choices. I'm an actual dance teacher now!!! Yay! And I'm studying graphic engineering instead of computer science (that was a big part of why my life feels much more fullfilling now). I'm in a relationship too! And lemme tell you, this guy is above and beyond anything that I could have ever imagined for myself. I wouldn't be able to think him up in my head because often times I don't know what I want myself, but he always does. 

So yeah, everything is pretty perfect and that's pretty much the reason I haven't been around.

I'm here to say that I'm leaving and I won't be back unless life becomes insufferable again. No more writing for strangers. I'll jump in every now and then to see what newcomers are commenting on all my stories, cause I really love reading all the feedback and reactions you suply me with (I really bonded with a few of you over them).

I'm also sorry that I'm leaving with quite a bit of unfullfilled promises of upcoming stories or unfinished plots, but I don't wanna drag it on further if you get me.

I'm so proud of all the love my stories got, of all the short friendships I cherished through this site, but this is it. 

At the end of the day, when reality is worth going back to, you have to let some things go and start living again.

I love you all.

Your Beautiful Mess...