Sleepovers (V)

- Childhood friends!AU, College!AU, Roommates!AU
   - Childhood friend Taehyung, other idol cameos
   - fluff, sleepovers, smut, weird feelings, friends to lovers, awkward boners, cuddling, taehyung is a TEASEEEE, morning wood, a few time skips, smut, coming of age bullshit, but not angst, just stupid feelings and stuff, growing up together, strict mothers that knew better lol, protective dads, mutual masturbation, cum play, or eating, hmmm, explicit content, stripping, PLATONIC stripping, idk how to explain it, awkwardness, sexual tension

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      As soon as the doorbell rang for ten seconds straight you knew who was on the other side as you stumbled down the stairs.

      "Taetae, Taetae, Taetae, Taetae!" you mumbled as you stormed around your mothers legs, trying to be the first one to open the door.

      As soon as you swung it open you were crushed in a big hug.

      "My mom said I can stay the whole weekend!" the little boy was screaming right into your ear, but despite his painfully loud and squeaky voice you giggled and twirled around the room, hopping like two bunnies.

      "Now come on Y/N, take Taehyung's stuff to your room and get back down here for dinner." your mom patted your back and you both rushed up the stairs on all fours.

      "Where am I gonna sleep?" Tae asked and you looked at him with raised eyebrows.

      "My...bed?" you say, the sentence coming out as a question.

      "We're sharing?"

      "Yes?" you just kept being more and more unsure of your answers, your little head worried that you were a bad host.

      "Good, I just don't want anyone to sleep on the floor." the boy said and you sighed, immediately relieved.

      "Let's go down for dinner, mom will get mad if we don't hurry."

- - - - - - - - - -

      "I'm just saying that math is pretty cool too."

      "You're just saying that cause you're good at it." the nine year old boy grumbles as the two of you slip through your front door, with your dad following after you.

      "Well yeah, I'm good at it cause it's fun." you say back and as soon as your mother pops up from the kitchen, your dad is sighing and running a hand over his face.

      "They've been going in circles for the whole ride home, I can't take this anymore." he pushes his face into her shoulder, groaning and making her laugh.

      "You two...stop rambling and go wash up, dinner is ready."

      At that point, Friday night sleepovers were a routine, you come home every other week with your best friend, you eat and play video games then finally cozy up in your bed and doze off while arguing about stupid things like math.

- - - - - - - - - -

      This time something was different, your mom was spreading out a small mattress down on the floor when you stepped into your room with Taehyung.

      "What's this?" you ask her and she turns slightly to the door, but keeps putting a new pillowcase on Taehyung's pillow that should have been on your bed now.

      "It's for Tae...you're too big to share that tiny bed."

      "No we're not. We fit fine on it." you say, just as he steps inside the room.