Secrets (2) (Jin)

- Wedding!AU
   - Friend Seokjin, Friend Namjoon, Friend Original Character
   - angst, fluff, open ending, childhood friends, sad, crushes, unrequited love, feelings, light smut, drunk make out, blowjob, pre wedding day parties, misunderstandings, emotional constipation, weddings, toasts, other members may appear, friends to enemies, enemies to lovers, JIHOPE are gay but only for a second or two, doctor jin

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      "You're coming to the anniversary party right?"

      Changmi sounds so eager over the phone.

      "I don't think I am. I can't get any vacation days." you answer her, only to be met by a sad sigh on the other end.

      "Why did you have to move all the way to the damn States."

      You couldn't answer her honestly, but you knew that over the years distance might make the feelings grow weaker.

- - - - - - - - - -

      "We're pregnant!!!" both Namjoon and Changmi were on videocall with you, cuddled up on their couch as they broke the news to you.

      "Oh my God! I can't believe it!!!" you scream back "You seriously became that annoying couple that uses 'We' instead of being your own person!"

      "Y/N..." your best friend whines "You're supposed to be happy, you're gonna be an auntie!"

      "Not if you ask me, I'm still far too beautiful and youthful for that foul title." you zoom your face in to show that there are no wrinkles around your eyes.

      "See...not even one wrinkle."

      "That's not because you're youthful, that's because you lack smile lines with that resting bitchface." Namjoon speaks up somewhere off camera and you chuckle.

      "Can't argue against that."

      And honestly, distance did make the feelings weaker for him.

- - - - - - - - - -

Jin: Did you hear the news?

Yeah. Just got off call with them.

Jin: How did you take it?

I'm happy for them.

Jin: Are you though?

Yes I am. Now get off my case.

- - - - - - - - - -

      "How long has it been since you were in Korea?"

      This time you were talking on the phone with Namjoon.

      "Well, last time I was there was when I packed my bags that fall after your wedding."

      "Seriously? Y/N I've been married for almost three years, don't you think it's time to come back?" he asks playfully and you sigh.

      Maybe.

      Maybe it is time to go back.

      You might be ready.

      "When is Changmi popping?"

      "Don't say it like that! God..." he groans into the phone and you can faintly hear rustling of paper in the back.