Shameless (J-Hope)

- Highschool reunion!AU
   - Highschool heartthrob Hoseok, Highschool BFF Jimin, Friend Jin, Friend Jungkook, Yoongi, other idol cameos maybe 
   - smut, weekend getaway, sorta friends to lovers, hobi is a HOEbi, but no angst really, explicit content, stripping, sexual tension, almost pool sex, cock warming, exhibitionism??, lack of morals lol, hook ups, hope is just shameless, hah the title lol, idk if there is anything else to add, maybe a slight enemies vibe, like as if they were kinda used to bickering in school and now its a ongoing joke into adulthood, jinkook are boyfriends.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      When you look over the house you were going to spend the weekend in, it seems quite small.

      At least for housing at least 13 people.

      "I dont think they thought this through." Jin says when he steps next to you after grabbing both of your bags from the car.

      "Yeah...you sharing with me if we end up having to share rooms or beds?"

      "Excuse you!" a voice adds behind you, still on the other side of the car, checking if the doors are locked sstands Jungkook.

      "I used to go to school with you too and I also ended up dating the man you're asking to room with you. Go find your own dorito to cuddle with or I'll shove my foot so far up your ass that you'll..."

      "Alright! Alright! Relax baby...not like I was gonna say yes." Jin laughs, squeaking loud enough for someone to pop their head over the fence of the house to see who just came.

      "I know, but knowing what a soft spot you have for this heathen you'd let her thirdwheel in our room and our bed..." Jungkook points out as he joins you as you walk up to the gate.

      "Kinky." is the last thing you say as you wink jokingly at him before you turn to face a blindingly bright smile on the porch.

      "Get moving, we already started drinking without you!" Jimin said as he opened his arms wide enough to try and hug all three of you at the same time.

      "Hi Jiminie..." you sight when the boys move on and you stay to hug it out some more.

      The two of you have been close all the way through high school, up until he left after a one year break before college.

      "How have you been?"

      "Great! And I see that you're still thirdwheeling for those idiots."

      "Someone's gotta do it, I'm a great argument moderator. Like their therapist or something." you chuckle as you step inside.

      You're greeted by many familiar faces, rounded up in a circle on the living room floor and both Kook and Jin have already gotten their hands on their go to drinks and blended with the said people.

      "What are you guys up to?"

      "Truth or dare." Jihyo, one of the more popular girls back in school answered you.

      "Gonna join?" a male voice quips in before you can make a comment and the said guy turns around to face you, since his back was facing you in the position he was sitting in.

      "What are we? 15? I'll pass."

      "Still too chicken to join Miss President?" he speaks up again, a teasing lilt in his voice.

      "Well I was the class president Jung, gotta keep a clean image, unlike some people..." you bite back jokingly and see him smirk even though you can only see his profile.