Ego (J-Hope)

- Dance!AU, EnemiesToLovers!AU
   - Dancer reader, Dancer Jungkook, Dancer Hoseok, Dancer Jimin, Dancer Ryujin (Itzy), Dancer Bora (Sistar).
   - dancers, competitions, emotionally constipated characters, smut, explicit sexual content, angst, fluff, hoseok is bad at feelings, reader is worse at feelings tho, reader is annoying, tantrums, fights, bitchin' about each other, jungkook is a sweetheart, blowjobs, oral sex, kissing, jimin is not that important, ryujin is a sweetheart, bora and ryujin are rarely mentioned, reader is a little shit, but not really, jimin is just there to roll eyes at everyone, reader is soooooo bad at feelings, unprotected sex (wrap it before you tap it kids), happy ending, multiple chapters.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      "Can someone remind me why are we doing this?" Jungkook whines from his seat in front of the mirror as he sorts through the papers in front of him.

      "We don't even need so many numbers, it's not like a lot of them will come to audition." he continues and neither of the other two boys pays him any mind.

      The following day when he enters their practice room, a pretty big practice room, he's shell shocked.

      It's full of girls and even a few guys mingling around.

      "Okay! First of all, all people with a extra limb between their legs may leave, the audition is strictly for a female dancer." Hoseok is standing in the little space in the middle what looks like a good number of sixty or so people.

      That first criteria eliminates five people in the room, the men leaving the room with a roll of their eyes.

      "Anyone under the age of 15 may also leave!"

      And then they are left with a crowd of forty girls, Jimin is running around, handing out numbers and greeting as many of them as he can.

      Jungkook just stands besides Hoseok and rubs his neck, already feeling the exhaustion that will come with this.

      "This is gonna be a long day."

      "Tell me about it." Hoseok confirms as he puts some music on.

      "Everyone do a thorough warm up! Thank you!"

      Throughout the following few minutes, while the three of them are also warming up, Bora finally comes in all cheerful and happy as she always was.

      "Hello everybody!" she waves to all the girls present and looks over the big crowd, in awe f the mass that came to audition.

      "If you don't manage to find someone worth a while here, you have issues. They are all so pretty!" she says and Jungkook is the first one to counter her statement.

      "Too bad we're not a modeling agency instead of a dance group. There's no point in being pretty for a dance audition."

      "It certainly helps though if she's eyecandy." Jimin says and Hoseok is the only one that stays quiet and just laughs at their back and forth banter while he gets a chair for Bora.

      He's stepping out into the hallway to head for the storage room, grab one and bring it into the practice room when someone beats him to opening the door to the practice room.

      "Ohh...hello?" he smiles at the girl and she just quickly bows and heads inside.

      When he returns with the chair, the same girl is standing in front of Jungkook, and grabing a number that he holds out for her.