Fools (Blue Neighborhood 2) (JiKook)

- (Inspired by "Troye Sivan - Blue Neighborhood" songs, will come in three parts titled as the tracks of the trilogy: Wild, Fools, Talk me down
- High school!AU
- Basketball player Jungkook, Soccer player Jimin, Soccer player Hoseok, Audio/Video tech smart kid Taehyung, Basketball team: 97 Line
- titles inspired by troye sivan blue neighborhood, angst, forced out of the closet, violence, fights, fluff, jungkook is a dick by default, jimin is a sweetheart, jungkook is rich, not a bitch but rich, a little bit of a bitch, might be some smut in there, sexting probably, or description of sexting, jimin is in love, stereotypes but not really, some are, jungkook is a softie, jimin is hurt, jimin grew up in a broken family, past shit life mentions, degradation, and not the sexy kind, I'll add more tags if I think of something, revenge, jikook, vhope as roommates and besties, make out sessions, kittens cuz why not, homophobia.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      Jungkook is running over the court, rushing to the opponents hoop and waiting there.

      He's waiting for Yugyeom to hurry up and pass him the ball and when the gritty material of the basketball is finally in his palms, he has little time to slip it right out of them and into the hoop.

      The defense is not even close to being ready to block the shot and he has just enough time to glance at the buzzer and signal for the guys to relax as the guest team runs off to their hoop for two second and then a nasty ring is filling out the silence.

      Jungkook enjoyed giving them some slack when it was pointless to go guard their own hoop.

      They merely gather in a circle in the end, winners of the night, patting each others backs.

      "I still don't know why we came to watch them flail their arms like a bunch of angry cocks." Hoseok was the one to speak up first.

      "Cocks?"

      "Roosters Tae...not dicks."

      Then after that explanation he turns to Jimin who was still staring ahead at the heap of boys.

      "Seriously, what the fuck is up with you?"

      "I don't know." he says, eyes still looking for Jungkook in the crowd, the cheerleaders shuffling to the floor too.

      And then one is pushing past all of them, moving to the middle, to Jungkook.

      She grasps his chin in both hands, dragging him down to her level for a kiss.

      Not a gentle peck on a cheek, as a sweet congrats.

      Not a meeting of lips, shy and barely there.

      Full blown french kissing him, not letting him slip away, even in shock.

      But despite the shock being there, as soon as the cheers and hollers began, there he was basking in the attention, placing his palms on the small of her back and dipping her down backwards, like you see in the movies.

      With the corner of his eyes he sees Nara storm off.

      No wonder, that's her best friend Somi that he's kissing.

      But Jimin feels like he might be hurting a tiny bit more than Jungkook's ex.

      It's different when you're an ex that's seeing your once boyfriend with a new girl.

      It's less painful than seeing the boy you kissed for good luck in the empty locker room before this exact game.

- - - - - - - - - -