Friends (Jin)

- Best friend!AU
   - Best friend Jin, Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Original Female Character
   - ruined friendships, ruined relationships, angst, inspired by himym, you might get a lot of himym inspired chapters, sad, explicit language, colorful vocabulary, side sope, you can hate it you can love it idgaf i just want some sope, jin is a dick, jin is also a sweetheart, jins gf tho..., okay she's pretty sweet too, nobody is evil here honestly, all of them are just in a tough spot which is sad, toxic relationships, hidden feelings, proposals, digging up dirt, or rather finding out by accident, joon spilled the tea, hurt reader, hurt jin, hurt gf, ruined friendship groups, hinting at cheating, ambiguous ending somewhat, and have another pretty song

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      With the sun tipped up so high in the sky, nothing can go wrong.

      Jin is sure of it the moment he wakes up and sees that bright son of a bitch pushing it's way through his curtains.

      Even more so when he feels long hair tickle his bare back.

      "I was wondering when you'd wake up." the soft whisper forces a smile to his lips and before she can slip away he's turning around and pressing her into his bare chest.

      The squeals that break past her lips are ecstatic.

      But then she's wrestling away and running off and her patter of bare feet down the hall is accompanied by his shout of "GET YOUR PERKY ASS BACK HER BOOYOUNG!"

      She didn't obey of course.

      Instead he stepped into the kitchen a few minutes later, greeted by the smell of fresh coffee right from the door.

      So he cuddled up to her back, kissed he crown of her head and watched her as she poured it into two cups, matching ones at that.

      This is what life has been for the past eight months.

      They had their rough patches over a course of two years, but the clock doesn't reset for them, it just keeps ticking when they go back to each other.

      And they have been smoothing things over, deciding to be bigger than the problem, whenever a new one popped up.

      That tempo brought Jin and Booyoung where they are now.

      Living together in a comfy apartment as a happy couple ever since she came back from the states.

      And every morning without a fail, when he leaves that life, he takes a stride around the corner, sees her off to work and retreats to his bar.

      Or rather their bar.

      And no, not his and Booyoungs.

      Since the tender age of 18, that's where he's been spending his days with his small group of colorful personalities.

      He met Hoseok and Yoongi in his first year of high school.

      They shared a classroom for most of their life together so naturally they fell together into something comfortable.

      Then came Y/N.

      The adorable freshman that joined the following year.

      A very outgoing person, something that Jin lacked at that time of his life, his somebody.

      With Y/N came Jimin, her ridiculous friend and Jin found himself yet again feeling like an extra in a tight knit relationship.

      But soon enough, Jimin was meeting them rarely, he was close, they kept tabs on each other, they always knew what he was up to, but he was just not there enough for Y/N.