Venti x Ace Attorney

*CURSING IS IN THIS CHAPTER I FORGOT TO STATE THAT!!!*

"The defendant was clearly under the influence of alcohol on the night of February 24, 2012 when he killed 4 people in a car accident, your honor," the bold, pretty hot man announced from across the courtroom.

The judge nodded, "seems pretty clear to me, bring your witness."

The prosecutor called out for his witness to come to the stand.

"Man, if you don't get my boyfriend out a life sentence you're not going to see the light of day tomorrow," I huffed as I crossed my arms next to the brilliant defense attorney.
He gave an awkward chuckle as he rubbed the nape of his neck before looking at me, "I'll try my best."

Things weren't looking too good. Venti was apparently driving home when he got in a car crash, and when the police checked him, he had a high level of alcohol in his blood stream so the cops took him into the detention center. I took it upon myself to call the well known defense attorney, Phoenix Wright, who was most well known for his case he took to save his old friend, Edgeworth.

Well now Edgeworth stood before us across the court room as he read his papers that rested in his hands.

"Witness, please come up to the stand and state your name and occupation."

A tall man with brown hair that turned into a rat tail at the end took the stand. He had red eyeliner on the sides of his eyes, and he wore a rather fancy attire.

"Morax, God of contracts."

Edgeworth looked up from his papers, raising an eyebrow at the man.

"Be serious. Your name and occupation."

The man that called himself Morax glanced to the side as a small bead of sweat rolled down his forehead.

"But that is my name and my occupation sir," the man looked uneasy under Edgeworth's watchful eyes.

The prosecutor slammed the court table with his hand, "don't make me repeat myself. What is your real name and occupation."

The witness gulped, inhaling a deep breath before speaking, "uh.. Zhongli. I work at Wangsheng Funeral Parlor."

I sighed, this man must be delusional or something. I think I ran into him once when that Ginger was taking me around. I'm pretty sure that man Zhongli tried to pickpocket me when I hugged him one time.

Edgeworth nodded, seeming satisfied with Zhongli's response, "alright, now please if you may, inform us what you witnessed on the night of February 24, 2012.

Phoenix blinked from besides me, not seeming bothered from what just happened.

"Was that not at all unusual, Mr.Attorney?" I asked Phoenix as he stood there.

"No, you wouldn't believe the things I've done in here. I once had to use a metal detector to find a bullet in a guy's arm."

I looked at the attorney with my mouth slightly agape.

Just what the hell do they do in here?

"I was in my friend Childe's car," Zhongli piped up, "and then all the sudden some white 2010, Honda CR-V crashed into us, and in the impact we hit the person in front of us and I'm not sure what happened after since I blacked out."

Once Zhongli finished his statement, the judge spoke up, "you may now begin your cross examination, Wright."

Phoenix gazed thoughtfully at the man. Zhongli seemed to have a pretty strong testimony.