Flirty! Venti x flirty! Reader

A/n: And so the au where Venti fakes being a girl on disc saga continues... but now Venti convinced the reader to start doing it as well HAHAHA

ALSO ITS JEAN FROM AOT NOT JEAN FROM GENSHIN WHEN YOU SEE THAT NAME MENTIONED
DONT MIX THEM UP HERE💔💔

"I gotta go! I'm sorry, you know how busy I can be!" I waved to my camera that rested on my computer before hanging up the call.

I felt a small push on the back of my chair as a body leaned against it, causing me to look up behind me.

"What?"

Venti grinned at me as he rested his arms on the chair, "you're getting pretty good at this."

"Better than you?" I giggled as I shook my head slightly.

The bard flipped my chair around to face him as he gripped the arms of the seat.

"Almost," Venti smirked as he placed his knee in the free spot between my legs on the chair, leaning his face closer to mine. I pushed my head back into my seat while I raised an eyebrow at the boy, causing him to laugh before he released his grip on my chair, pushing away from me. I rolled back a little at his release, bumping lightly into my desk.

"That was uncalled for," I huffed as I stood up, glaring at the bard.

Venti shrugged, giving me an apologetic look, "sorry I miscalculated how far back you'd go." The boy plopped down on the end of my bed, "so who is that guy anyways? He sounds like a real simp."

"His name is Jean I think... his crush pretty much ignores his existence so here we are," I responded as I walked towards the boy, now standing in front of him.

Venti laughed as he leaned back on his elbows, looking up at me, "sounds sad. For him of course."

I shook my head, my lips twisting into a grin as I tried to hold back a giggle out of pity, "I suppose so." I sat down sideways on the boy's lap as I wrapped an arm around his shoulders, causing him to perk his head up, his eyes flashing with slight anticipation.

"Soo, when are you going to treat me as good as those simps do?" I smirked as I crossed my legs while leaning back on my arm that wasn't wrapped around Venti.

Venti rolled his eyes, "whatt, they're simps for a reason. I'm just your boyfriend who is reasonable with my spending," the boy argued as he wrapped an arm around my lower back. He tried to lean in for a kiss, but I flicked his forehead as I turned my face away from him.

"Oww, what was that for?" The bard whined as he dramatically rubbed the spot where I flicked him. I didn't respond and instead stuck my nose up in the air away from him, causing the bard to get the memo.

Venti sighed in defeat as he rubbed my back, "I'll take you to dinner Friday.. anywhere you want, okay?"

I looked back at the boy, smiling at him, "okay!" The boy seemed to relax again as a smile crept onto his face.

"Can I have that kiss now or..?"

I took a second to laugh before responding, "sure, but you kind of down bad right now honestly."

"I'm not!" Venti blurted, shaking his head, clearly in denial.

I nodded, standing up as I walked away to the doorway in my room, "understandable, have a nice day." His reactions were always overdramatic and made me laugh whenever I teased him.

Venti pouted as he stretched his arms out towards me, opening and closing his hands like a toddler would when asking to be picked up.

"I'm sorryy, please come back," the boy whimpered as he looked at me with big eyes. Similar to last time, I just stared at him in silence, as if I hadn't registered what he said.

"Okay fine, maybe I am down tremendously.. please come back," Venti sighed, giving in.

I grinned, walking back over to the defeated boy, standing in front of where he sat. I stroked the side of his face, trailing it with my thumb. He melted to my touch while I brought his chin up to look at me as I stood over him.
I leaned in closer towards him, hovering my lips above his for moment before pressing my lips against his.

"I love you," the boy mumbled against me.

"I expect I good date this Friday," I responded as I broke the kiss, which earned a giggle from the boy.

A/N: IM LITERALLY EATING THE CRUMBS
WHY IS THERE NO GENSHIN GIRLS X FEM! READER
EVERYTHING HURTS
I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF
MY BACK IS BREAKING I DONT HAVE ENOUGH IDEAS FOR THIS