Venti x reader (back pain 😩😰)

Disclaimer: y'all I'm not even 19 and I'm sure most of you aren't either but let's just pretend because this is all fictional anyways
This chapter is also a joke so don't take it seriously lol

"I'm only 19 and I already got the back pain of a 57 year old man," I wailed as my back felt like it was tearing itself apart.

Venti grinned at me from across the room as he sat on a chair sideways at the dining table. His legs dangled off the side as he had an arm hanging over the back of the chair.

"I'm over 2,000 years old and feel fresh as a daisy."

I really wanted to throw a punch at the stupid smug bard, so I looked around me to find something good enough to throw since he was too far to actually punch.

"What are you doing?" The boy asked as he raised an eyebrow at me out of amusement. But his entertainment through watching my suffering only enraged me further. I felt my soul on fire as I found a random hairbrush I had laying on the tv stand.

Picking it up, I looked up at Venti with a smirk on my face. This is it. I'm gonna smash his teeth in. Stupid green fellow.

"Any last words?" I asked, giving the boy a chance to admit to his mistakes. Something about his response rubbed me the wrong way. Of course I was joking... mostly, but I still wanted to get a good throw in because I at least deserve that much.

Venti shrugged, leaning back on the open side of the chair as he seemed to relax further, "I highly doubt you even have the balls to hit me with that darling."

I sharply inhaled through gritted teeth. He was always so complacent and it was really sending me off the edge this time.

Venti giggled at my obvious anger as I readied my aim. He sat there staring directly at me, winking with his tongue slightly out. He really didn't think I was going to hit him.

I threw the brush, sending it hurling in his direction at lighting speeds. I felt proud of my accomplishments, there was no way he could dodge that.
Unfortunately, I was wrong. The brush came to a sudden halt as it seemed to be pushed back slightly by an invisible force before falling.

"What the hell?" I cried out as the brush clattered against the ground in front of Venti. The bard just shook his head and giggled while heaving himself off the chair before advancing my way.

"Aw looks like you actually did have the courage," the boy cooed as he strolled towards me without a care in the world, "did you really think I'd let you make it though?" Venti grinned as he took my chin in his hand, jerking my head to look at him.

I glared at him, which only made him smile wider as his thumb stroked my cheek, "well I would've if you didn't cheat and use your dumb anemo powers," I grumbled.

"You're feisty today huh?" The boy asked as he leaned his face closer to mine, tilting it to the side.

I honestly wanted nothing more than to uppercut that smirk off his face, but I decided to do what anyone would do in that situation.

"What are you gonna do about it?"

Venti's eyes widened, he seemed taken aback slightly at my bold choice of words. I almost never challenged him like this. My victory of getting a reaction was short lived though as he quickly regained his composure, his lips twisting back into a grin once more.

The feeling of his other hand slithering down my back, wrapping around me, made me shiver with anticipation. Venti seemed to note my slight excitement, his eyes flashing with an emotion I couldn't read before he spoke.

"Did you like that?" He asked while he traced his finger over my lips, his grip around me tightening slightly as I leaned further into his chest.

"What would you do if I said yes?"

Venti chuckled for moment before retracting his hand away from my face. I watched as he lifted it up, and then gently dropped it down over my head, hitting it softly.

"Bonk," he grinned at me as his other hand slid off my waist.

I know he didn't just do me like that. How do you do your own girlfriend like that? The amount of rage I felt this time was stronger than before.

"Bonk???" I practically yelled at the boy who stood in front of me. He wore a look of fake confusion while he innocently looked into my eyes.

"What? You think sweet little me would actually do anything? You asked what I'd do so I bonked you for being bad."

Bonked.. I was bonked. On the head, and in the heart. You can't just get me all anticipated and then leave me hanging. I wanted a kiss or something man.

"That's not fair," I wailed, making sure to prolong the, "fair," as I cried.

Venti tapped my nose with a smile, "then don't raise your expectations so high next time."

A/n: honestly man while I was writing this I was thinking of the goblin king from the labyrinth.. god hes so fine.. if villain.. why sexy? The way he carried himself aaaa

ALSO I GOT HU TAO *SOBS* IM IN LOVE IM SO IN LOVE SHE IS SO FUN AND SUCH A GOOD CHARACTER WITH THE RIGHT SUPPORT

I WAS SLEEP DEPRIVED WHEN I WROTE THIS WHY DID YALL LET ME POST THIS