Tired! Venti x tired! Reader

You and Venti had fallen asleep on the couch together. You were resting in his arms, partially off the side couch as the tv played in the background. Everything was peaceful until the traumatizing sound of the George Lopez theme started playing.

I blinked a few times, fluttering my eyes at the burning tv screen. The cast of the show were jumping in slowmo in front of the camera. It was forcing me years back into my youth as it unlocked memories I forgot I had.

♪ All my friends ♪
♪ Know the low rider ♪

I stretched just enough so it didn't wake Venti, but while I carefully did so, I fell off the side of the couch with a "thud!". A string of hushed curses left my mouth as a rubbed my spot I fell on. I was farther off the side of the couch than I realized. The cursed opening kept playing while I silently mourned over my soon-to-be bruises.

♪ The low rider ♪
♪ Is a little higher ♪

If this damn music carries on, I'm going to go insane. While I frantically looked for the remote, Venti stirred on the couch, making a small noise as he regained consciousness.

"Y/n?" He asking in a groggy voice. The boy was clearly still tired as he blinked at the flashing lights of the show. Those damn people were still jumping.

I waved my hand in dismissal before remembering he probably couldn't see it yet, so I instead I ran my fingers through his hair, "I'm fine, just had a bit of an issue, don't worry about it."

The boy slowly blinked at me, his hair was messy as he looked at me with pleading eyes, reaching out a hand.

"Can you come back? It's cold without you," he whimpered, whining like a toddler. Not even five minutes awake and the bard was already begging for something.

The remote was still nowhere to be found. It always gets lost whenever you need it most. There was no way I was about to go back to sleep with George Lopez playing in the background.

I grabbed the boy's hand, "come on get up. We are going to bed, I'm not staying out here." I scowled, still bitter at the dumb tv show for waking me up, as well as falling off the dumb couch. Venti stood up, collapsing into my body as soon as he was in range of doing so. He rested his head on top of my shoulder while I turned him around, dragging us both to the bedroom.

Curse that damn show. I will never forgive it.

A/n: heyyy it's my bday!! You know what that means?!
IM 17 LOL BYE

Have this wonderful picture of me being too stubborn to ascend my world so now I'm 100k exp over 🔥 (birthday was put in for research purposes, 10/21 is not actually my birthday)