Venti x reader !with nightmares! PART 3 AYOO

Picture of my friend I edited in photoshop today in my tech HAHAHA ^^^

Another nightmare..

I stumbled into Venti's room, still dazed from just previously waking up. The boy was still awake, playing some video game on his computer while talking to his friend, most likely Hu Tao in a hushed voice.

"Venti," I mumbled through a groggy voice as I swung around in front of him, rubbing my eyes. The boy jump slightly at my sudden appearance, as he thought I was just sleeping, which explained the quiet voice as he spoke to his friend.

"Why are you awake? Did something happen?" The bard asked, dropping all his concentration from his game to me as I began to take place on top of him. He blinked, his eyes full of obvious concern as his hands instinctively wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I rested my head in the crook of his neck before responding, "just another nightmare."

The boy sighed, clearly feeling bad as he brought a hand up to the back of my head to rub it.

"I'm sorry."

I didn't want him to be sorry. It wasn't his fault, and it's not his burden. I honestly just wanted comfort.

"It's not your fault," I responded, gently reminding the boy to not blame everyone's problems on himself as I often found him doing. The impact of my words seemed to make his grip tighten slightly before releasing as he deflated a bit.

"I.. know," the boy breathed, seeming hesitant as his hand trailed down to my back as he scratched it in my favorite spot, "I just can't help but feel like I can do something more to help you."

I let my body relax against the boy as I breathed in his scent, fresh breeze mixed with wine.
(BESTIES I DO NOT KNOW WHY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WINE SMELLING BAD?? I NEVER STATED HERE THAT IT SMELLED GOOD OR BAD I JUST STATED WHAT HE'D SMELL LIKE PLEASE LORD HAVE MERCY)
It felt comforting to me now as I nuzzled my head further against his neck. His soft, rhythmic breathing slowly lulled me back to sleep like a lullaby.

Before I was able to find the right words to tell him he shouldn't blame himself in the slightest, I already fell back asleep by some miracle. Maybe my sleeping habits were finally getting the best of me.

Venti looked down at me after I didn't respond or say anything for a few minutes, a gentle smile taking place on his face as he saw my figure asleep against him. It made his heart skip a beat as it felt he had the world in his hands as his friend Hu Tao's yelling rang in his ears.

A/N: AYO SHAWTIES I GOT IN TROUBLE FOR PDA SINCE MY FRIENDS TOOK MY SEAT WHEN I GOT UP SO I TOLD MY FRIEND I WAS GONNA SIT ON HER. SO I DID, AND THEN THE LIBRARIAN YELLED AT ME SAYING I NEEDED TO GET OFF OF HER LOL !‼️‼️‼️🙄😟😒😰⁉️