Flustered! Venti x reader ( wings !!!!!!! Lol )

I WANNA UNPUBLISH THIS SO BAD </3

A/N: GUYS PLEASE BEFORE YOU READ JESUS PLEASE
this is an a/n where Venti's wings from his god form are actually real and he just hides them.
BUT THIS CHAPTER ISNT COMPLETELY PG EITHER?? It's kinda like the seven minutes in heaven one, so please just be aware. It's not bad, but it's not as fluffy as I usually make my chapters. It's not smut tho bc I don't write smut haha !!
I know I got some younger kids reading this so I thought I'd warn you guys 😰

THIS IDEA IS BASED OFF AN ART PIECE I SAW LOL IT WASNT LEWD THO PLS DONT GET THE WRONG IDEA 💔💔

UPDATE: YALL THE GACHA LIFE JOKES PHYSICALLY HURT I NEVER WENT THROUGH THAT PHASE I WAS AN UNDERTALE/FNAF KID

Venti watched me with timid eyes while I scanned the feathery display that grew from his back. He was shy— unsure of what I'd say or do. Never before had he shown anyone his wings since he always kept them hidden.

"They're amazing," I gaped in awe. The white feathers each slightly overlapping each other rested in the bathroom light, shimmering just enough to catch my eye while I throughly examined them.

The boy gave me a sheepish grin before murmuring a small, thank you. He was still uncharacteristically shy as he shifted his weight slightly. I reached out, brushing my fingers against the feathers, which were soft to the touch. Although while I preformed this action, I heard the bard's breath hitch as his body shuddered slightly.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned laced in my tone while I withdrew my hand away from him. Venti averted his gaze away from me, the boy was clearly flustered as he twirled one of his undone braids with his finger— a habit he did whenever he was nervous.

"Yeah, just..." Venti's voice stumbled as he tried to find the right words, "be careful, my wings are.. sensitive." The boy slumped his back against the counter. He met my gaze, and to his surprise I didn't laugh at him, or make fun of him for it.

"It's okay," I responded, seeming to understand without him having to explain while I advanced a few steps towards the boy. Leaning in, I kissed the corner of his lips, in an attempt his ease him of his worries. I felt his hands wrap over my shoulders as I made my way to his lips. Pulling him closer towards me, I placed a hand on his lower back. Venti melted to my touch as I pressed against him, gently pushing him against the counter behind.

I grinned into the kiss as an evil idea popped up into my head. Knowing I shouldn't, I found myself reaching my hand to his feathers. Just one small tug. How would he react? Letting curiosity get the best of me, I retracted my face away from his, allowing us both catch our breathes. He seemed a bit dazed, but content as he panted, staring at my facial features.

Taking my chance, I gently tugged one of the feathers. The boy's expression twisted slightly as he let out a breathless, inaudible noise. I grinned as the boy's face flushed red. Venti buried his head into my neck while his grip on me tightened. I felt his soft breathes against the crook of my neck while he pressed against me, trying to hide himself.

"I told you they were sensitive," he mumbled before removing his face from my neck. It was still visibly tinted pink, but it wasn't as bad as before.

"I know, I'm sorry," I responded, my voice barely above a whisper as I placed a small series of apologetic kisses on his jawline. It was certainly a lie, but I wasn't going to come out and admit that.

He rolled his eyes, "liar."

A knock on the door made Venti and I jump as we turned our heads to the noise.

"Guys I really need to take a fat shit right now, are you done yet?" A familiar voice asked from the other side of the door. I completely forgot Childe was still in the shared apartment, as well as the fact that we were in the bathroom. I figured the boy already went out to meet one of his friends as he said he would.

"Just a second," I chirped, forcing a cheery tone, although I was irritated we were interrupted AGAIN. That damn boy. Every time. Although this time it was slightly my fault for starting this in the bathroom.

Taking a step away from Venti, he twirled his finger, "turn around for me please? I don't want you to see how I hide them~"
I huffed, thinking it was unnecessary but I turned around anyways. ( honestly chief you're turning around bc I'm too lazy to come up with how he manages it )

Once Venti was finished, I stumbled out of the bathroom, bumping into the ginger with an, oomf! He is literally a wall. I rubbed my head, scowling at Childe as I passed by. Venti crept up behind me, taking my hand in his own while he pulled me towards his room.

Once we entered the dimly lit room, Venti turned around to face me, taking my other free hand in his own. He tugged me towards him slightly with a grin on his face, "wanna continue what we were doing before we were interrupted?"

A/n: ugh I really spent 3-4 days deciding how I would write this..........................

don't be shy... get in.

And my friend told my friend she ships him and I IN FRONT OF THE BOTH OF US??? we kinda just stood there like, "here she goes again

And my friend told my friend she ships him and I IN FRONT OF THE BOTH OF US??? we kinda just stood there like, "here she goes again." We still treated each other like normal but she was like
"He could help you with your mommy issues" and all this other stuff
THAT DIDNT NEED TO BE SAID I DONT TELL PEOPLE THAT😭😭😭😭