Venti x reader ( after night out 🙄‼️ )

*Requested*

     I entered back into my apartment with Venti trailing after me. I leaned against the counter, watching him close and lock the door before he turned to face me.

"You look beautiful tonight," he smiled as he began to walk towards me. The boy halted in front of me, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

I raised an eyebrow at the bard, "so I only looked pretty tonight? What about every other night? Was I not pretty then?" I knew he didn't mean it that way, but I found it funny watching him scramble to respond.

He sighed as he ran his thumb down my bottom lip, his index finger placed my under my chin while he observed my facial features. "You know I didn't mean it like that darling. I just wanted to compliment you."

"I know, I'm just messing with you," I giggled, causing a smile to tug at Venti's lips.

"You really shouldn't do that, it makes me feel bad sometimes," the boy whispered as he closed the distance between us.

I kissed the corner of his lips, "I'm sorry," I mouthed against his skin. He placed his hand on the back of my head. With his hand, he gently guided my head, repositioning it so our lips now connected. Averting my eyes, I saw Venti's hand move so that it rested on the countertop beside me before I closed my eye's as he deepened the kiss.

Eventually Venti retracted from me, panting slightly as he caught his breath. I locked eye's with him as I brought my own hand up to cup his cheek.

"You're so cute," I whispered, still unable to fathom how I even pulled the bard.

Venti pressed his hand that once laid on the counter against my own as he rubbed his thumb over my knuckles, "you mean everything to me," he breathed.

A soft smile rested on my face as I stared at the bard who pulled my hand to stamp a small kiss onto it. My heart fluttered as he made eye contact with me once more.

"Ditto."

A/n: idk if any of y'all know this but ditto is not only a Pokémon but a saying that basically means "same" so before anyone is like "ditto?" That's what it means‼️  also I made an insta edit acc like 2 days ago finally and it's super fire 🙄‼️🙌