Flirty! Venti x reader

A/N: this is based of my head canon from the last oneshot I made of Venti pretending to be a girl online and getting male discord simps to buy him things and send him money LMAOOO

       "Venti what the hell are you doing?!" I shouted, bursting through Venti's door and into his room. He glanced over with wide eyes as he quickly seemed to end a call with someone.

"Uhh," Venti giggled as he looked at me. He was sitting on the floor with his computer slightly elevated above him as the screen was tilted down while a mouse on top of a mouse pad rested next to him.

Venti stood up after he shut down whatever he was doing then he turned to look at me.
"Wait a minute.. why are you in my clothes?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"I make a shit ton money and get a lot of free stuff by pretending to be a girl online. All I have to do is pretend I'm terrible at video games and let some guy call me kitten, as well as the occasional video chat," Venti shrugged.

"Well..." I trailed off, absorbing this new information, "give them back!"

Venti's mouth turned into a smirk as an evil glint flashed in his eyes for a brief moment.

"If you insist," Venti complied as he grabbed the end of my sweater, pulling it up slightly in front of me.

"Venti no! Stop!" I covered my eyes with my hands, looking away, feeling embarrassed as my face began to feel hot.

"I thought you wanted your clothes back," Venti asked with amusement evident in his tone. Clearly I was entertaining him.

"Not like this. You can give them back to me later when you're not taking them off in front of me," I basically begged the bard, earning a giggle from him in response.

"No fun," he responded with a teasing tone.
I felt the bard draw closer towards me as I kept my hands over my eyes.

"Alright, the joke is over, you can open your eyes now," Venti whispered in my ear, making me tremble slightly as his breath tickled me.
I brought my hands off my face as I looked at the boy who stepped away from me with the same smile on his face.

"Can you please stop talking to weird dudes on discord while pretending to be a girl?" I pleaded with the bard as I looked down at the wooden floor.
Venti gently grabbed my chin, forcing my head up to face him.

"Is someone jealous? You can call me kitten too if you would like. I don't mind," the boy teased.

"N-no! It's just weird hearing guys talk in such a manner to you," I stammered, feeling flustered at how close the boy was and how he was acting.

"Aw no need to get embarrassed, I'm just messing with you," the boy grinned as he looked at my figure, "but, since you made me lose money, you're going to have to pay."

"P-pay?!" I stuttered, feeling dizzy. How much did I owe? Oh god please! I'm just a poor college student surviving off grilled cheese and instant noodles!

"What do I have to do to pay you back? What do you want?" I asked frantically.

"You can pay with yourself," the bard responded with his hand still holding my chin. I felt his gaze burning into me as  he pulled my face towards him. The boy gently pressed his lips against my own before drawing back after a few seconds as he looked into my eyes. I finally looked averted my own irises to look at him as he observed my facial features.

"You look pretty today, I like your eyeliner," Venti approved as he let go of my chin, pulling away from me.

"So that was my payment?" I asked after I bashfully thanked the boy for the compliment since I'm not good at receiving them.

"Yeah. Did you hope it was going to be something more? You seem disappointed," the boy smirked as he looked back at me once more.

I frantically shook my head,
"No, I'm fine! I'm not disappointed," I looked down at the floor boards again so he boy wouldn't see the blush that was starting to accumulate on my face again. Damn him, always taking things the wrong way and twisting my words.

Venti walked closer to me once more as he dipped down, looking up at me with a grin,
"Are you sure? I don't mind~"

I quickly looked up, covering my face with my hands,
"I'm perfectly sure. Just remember to give me back my clothes later tonight!" I walked out of his room, feeling his eyes follow me as his playful aura danced around the room.

I'm never going to walk in on him ever again, i've learned my lesson.