Hungover! Venti x reader

I laid in my bed as I slowly opened my eyes. Rays of sunlight crept through my blinds, causing me to squint as I adjusted my eyes to the light. I felt warmth next to me, causing me to quickly avert my eyes down towards the location. A small figure was curled up next to me.

It was Venti. I wonder, at what time exactly did he come in my room? I certainly wasn't awake. I exhaled as I relaxed my muscles once more, causing the boy to stir next to me as he nuzzled his face into my neck. I slowly wrapped my arm around the bard as I ran my fingers through his short hair. Venti moved slightly against me as he fluttered his eye's open. He pulled away from me as he blinked, looking lost.

"Good morning Venti," I greeted the waking boy as he groaned, flopping back against my bed as he wrapped his arm over his eyes.

"My head hurts," he complained.

"When did you come in my room last night?" I asked the boy, disregarding what he just said.

"Uhh, maybe around 2-3?" He seemed unsure as he answered.

I raised my eyebrows at him as the boy slowly sat up to look at me, "and why that late?"

Venti gave me a nervous giggle, averting his eyes while scratching the back of his head.
"Uhh, well I went to the tavern and I.." he started.
I sat up in my bed, using my elbows to prop me up as I looked at the boy.

"Go on," I ushered.

"And well I might've received a few drinks."

I rolled my eyes, I figured that's what happened, but I wanted to hear it from him.

"So you have a hangover is what you're saying?"

Venti gave me a small, "eheh," to answer my question.

"Well I'm going to go get you water then, do you want aspirin for your headache while I'm up?" I asked as I scooted to the edge of the bed, about to get up.

"No, don't leave me!" Venti whined as he jumped towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist, pressing his head against my back, trying to stop me.

"Venti this is to help you, I'll come back after I grab you what you need," I shook my head as I unwrapped the boy's arms from my waist, getting up as he pouted.

    When I came back Venti was laying on my bed, looking up at the ceiling until he heard me approach, lifting his head up and to the side to look at me.

"Here you go," I extended my hands as Venti thanked me, taking the cup of water and aspirin in his own hands.

I settled back into my bed as the boy finished taking the medicine I gave him. Reaching over, I grabbed the remote that laid on my nightstand next to my bed, and I turned on the tv in my room. Some random movie was playing that I haven't seen before. Venti wrapped an arm around my shoulder as I felt his small figure pressed against me. He rested his head to the side on top of my chest, just under my collar bone ( basically that part above ur boobs guys 🙄‼️ I don't know the word for it since I cheated in anatomy when quarantine started last year 🤗I slung my arm over his shoulder as I rubbed his arm.

About 20 minutes into the movie, I realized it was some cliche romcom.

"Man this movie sucks," I sighed, being too lazy to grab the remote and change channels. I looked down at the boy that rested his head on me. He was asleep, breathing softly, his chest rising and falling against me.

I smiled as I looked at him, he was probably tired due to last night. That boy, going out and playing at the tavern to get drinks. I played with his hair as I continued to force myself to watch the awful movie.

YALL WE GOT THAT 666 FAVS RN DHEISNSBSB THX
Anyways I was thinking ab this oneshot in my head during forensics today so 🙄‼️
ALSO IMAGING HAVING THE ABSOLUTE LUXURY OF OWNING A TV IN YOUR ROOM?? MY MOM WONT LET ME, IT HURTS </3

( HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAEYA UR SUPER FIRE )