Venti x sick! reader

( Let's act like Venti can't get sick from the cold since he is simply built different as he is a God. Thank youuuu )

*Requested (tyyyy)*

Some background info: This takes place in kinda more modern times and you and Venti are sharing an apartment together. ( Honestly I've never written something like this before, so i'm going to try my best!! )

I sneezed into my arm, shivering slightly as Venti gave me a look of concern.

"What? Never seen someone with a cold before?" I grumbled.

Venti shook his head before walking into the bathroom of the apartment we shared. I pulled up the red fluzzy blanket I had draped over me to where it now rested more above my chest than before. As I laid on the couch miserably staring at the ceiling, being too lazy to grab my phone, I heard footsteps approaching. I brought my head to look up towards the noise, only to see Venti slowly heading my way with a small bottle in his right hand.

"What's that Venti?" I ask, slightly curious, but I already had a hunch what it was. Instead of responding, Venti unscrewed the lid after two tries, not quite seeming to understand the way child proof bottles are made. Once he finally opened the bottle, he poured a small amount of purple liquid into a small plastic cup.

"Here," Venti extended his hand out to me, placing the small plastic cup in my face. Medicine. Grape medicine. My face scrunched up as I looked from the cup to Venti. He rolled his eyes, pressing the cup up to my lips as I refused to drink it.

"Come on y/n, you're sick, this will help."

I stubbornly shook my head, "no way i'm drinking grape liquid medicine. Do you even know how gross that stuff is? " I spat, sticking out my tongue at the annoyed bard.

"If you take the medicine, i'll watch a movie of your choice with you," Venti offered as he pressed the tip of the cup against my lips once more. My eye's immediately lit up at the offer as I nodded my head, opening my mouth, drinking the medicine Venti gave me. Venti stared at me, making sure I swallowed and didn't pull a fast one like last time when I spit out some other medicine when he wasn't looking.

"Ok, movie time like you promised!" I smiled, looking up at the boy. Venti dipped his head in agreement as he sat on the end on the couch.

"Nooo," I whined, causing Venti to swing his head over to look at me.

"What is it y/n?" Venti asked, confused by my sudden outburst. I repositioned myself so I was now sitting upright as I patted the space down next to me.

"Come here."

Venti smiled as scooted over next to me. He stretched over me and grabbed the remote as he flipped on the tv, asking what I wanted to watch, which I responded with my favorite movie. I was pretty focused on the movie, but about halfway through I got tired and I moved once more as I curled into a ball, placing my head in Venti's lap. He looked down at me with a small smile, which I returned as he placed his hand on my arm, rubbing his thumb in small circles until I fell asleep.

A/N: off topic but don't lie to me y'all, barbie movies were the shit. They raised me more than my parents. Anyways, sorry this is short, I tried but damn. I hope you like it sdiufhweifhwfh