Venti x reader !studying for test!

I groaned as I stared at the work I had to study while Venti sat across from me with his face resting in his hands. He gave me a look of half sympathy, half amusement as I complained about all that I had to study.

It was for an upcoming history test, and with Venti being a God and all, he provided me with a lot of in-depth knowledge on various topics in history. 

"And so the kind, and caring Morax-" I sighed as I read my textbook aloud.

"What!! Pfft- he is anything but kind! He tried to blow me away once because I was annoying him while he was doing contract work," Venti laughed as he criticized the book.

I glanced up at him with an eyebrow raised, "why?"

Venti giggled as he averted his eyes away from me while fanning his hand as if he was dismissing me , "don't you have studying to do?"

I huffed, rolling my eyes before I plunged my head down face first into the textbook. 

"It's so boringggg."

I felt Venti rub my head, "I know, but you have to get this done, it's for your grade after all," he hummed as he stroked my hair.

Eventually I raised my head back up.

"Are you ready to study now?" The bard asked as he sat in front of me patiently.

I nodded as I looked down at my textbook in an attempt to memorize some facts.
After a bit of reading, I piped up again, which caught Venti's attention as he had seemed to be in his own thoughts while he stared at me.

"So you and Morax are the only ones left of original 7 archons now?" I asked, curious as I questioned Venti about something I read. Venti nodded, seeming happy I asked him something related to what's going to be on my test.

"Mhm, as of right now at least."

I took a minute to absorb his answer as I returned his smile, "okay, I'm going to finish this chapter and then I'll be done."

"Let's go get food when you're done! I found this really cool small restaurant recently and I think you'd like it," Venti placed his hand on top of mine as he spoke, excitement clear in his tone.

"I'd love that," I nodded before continuing to read aloud once more so I could finish this test prep as Venti listened.

A/n: hey guys!! I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much as I used to recently, I've been hyperfixiated on pulling my pity ganyu since I'm gonna be guaranteed her in my next 12 pulls so I've been getting her ascension stuff and I have decent artifacts ready for her
My level 20 amber has like 1.5K attack rn since she is holding all Ganyu's stuff and I lucked out and got a 5 star cyro damage bonus artifact shusjsbd