Venti x reader ( minecraft )

I followed Venti's tag name, 'swagmaster420' through the cave. We were playing Minecraft together and we were searching for diamonds as most people do when playing. I usually like to stay back and make a house, but the boy begged me to come this time since I almost never go.

I walked past some iron, assuming since we had stacks at the house I made, it'd be fine.

"Did you get that iron back there?" The boy asked from across the room.

"Uhh.. no. Don't we have a surplus amount at home?" I responded, carefully choosing my words.
I felt the air prick with slight tension as I waited for the boy to respond.

"Baby.." Venti sighed, his tone was filled with disappointment, as if he was a teacher talking to a class that flunked a test, "do you think you're worth more than iron? Do you think we will ever have enough?" He asked in a tone that was comparable to talking to a toddler while he turned around halfway in his chair to look at me.

"No..." I responded while awkwardly shifting my gaze to the wall. This is next level virgin type shit...

"Exactly. So go back and mine it."

I wasn't sure how I felt about the boy ordering me around, but I went back and mined the blocks regardless, not feeling like starting a possible fight.

I didn't realize people took this game so seriously.

A/N: lol this is based off a convo me and my ex had when he made me go mining with him since I always pick flowers for the house LMAOOO