Venti x insecure! Reader

Super sexy a/n: I traded my backup acc with someone who managed to get c1 Venti so now I own the twink. This is my traphouse. Now I get to stare at him all day, at all angles. And I don't know why, but I find it incredibly attractive with the way he handles his bow ( have you seen childe shooting his damn bow? It's pathetic. Venti is actually good at it, and it's hot as hell ) and while he is fucking massacring monsters, he just makes cute little baby noises. Also I internally bust whenever he does his little "yahoo!" When you use the glider. It is the greatest experience until you run around with Venti when your parents are in the same room. Stop sounding lewd, stupid trap leprechaun 💔 I'm trying to play a game, not look like I'm watching porn.

*requested*

I sighed, looking down at the wood floor. I need to find a new outfit to wear.
The sound of my door opening made me snap my head back up.

"Are you ready yet?" Venti asked as he strolled in.

"No.. I need to change," I replied as I trudged back over to my closet.
In all honesty, my outfit I chose was super cute in my opinion, but I unfortunately lacked the confidence to wear it out. As I started looking through my clothes for different pieces of clothing, Venti spoke up,

"Why? You look cute."

I felt my heart flutter as I turned around to face him.

"I just wish I was more comfortable in my own skin. I don't see what you see Venti, and I really want to, but I can't," I responded as I looked back down again, feeling embarrassed I even brought up my problems to him.

Venti reached out and took the tips of my fingers in his own.

"Look at me," the boy gently ordered.

I looked up at the bard with ashamed eyes. Venti smiled at me as I raised my head while he rubbed his thumbs along my fingers. Silence hung in the air for a brief moment before Venti broke it as he began to sing.

"You are soo beautifullllllll"

The boy lifted one of my arms up as he grabbed my hand, twirling me around before pulling me closer.

"To meeeeeeee"

Venti turned me around so my back was against his chest as I faced my mirror.

"Can't you seeeeeeee"

The boy seemed to finish his small verse as he wrapped his arms around my waist before setting his head down on my shoulder. My lips twisted into a smile as I looked at the boy that hung around me.

"Was that from The Little Rascals?" I giggled.

Venti gave me a lazy smile, "maybe. So you're not changing the outfit anymore, right?"

A short laugh erupted from my lips before I shook my head, "I guess I have no choice."

"Good," Venti smiled before pressing a small kiss on my neck.

A/n: I had this oneshot stuck in my head all damn day. It had me giggling like a 2nd grader. Can you imagine Venti singing that? PLEASE LMAO