Venti x bored! Reader

A/n: oh my god guys I was showing my friend a picture on my phone today and she swiped at the bottom aND SHE SAW MY VENTI PHOTO COLLECTION NOOOOOO 💔💔 SHE CALLED HIM A LOLI
HELP💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

"Venti I'm bored, can we do something?" I sighed as I flopped down on the carpeted floor. The boy sat with his back against the wall on the opposite side of the room as he gently held his lyre, strumming the strings occasionally.

Venti didn't even bother to look up as he responded in a monotone voice, "I'm busy right now."

"With what?" I huffed, crossing my arms as I glared at the bard who was paying me no attention. He seemed to start up on a different tune. I watched as he seemed to ponder between the two melodies he just created.

I groaned as I heaved myself up off the floor, dusting off my clothes before looking back over to the small boy.

"I'm gonna go talk to other guys then."

I turned around with my nose in the air as I crossed my arms against my chest. Venti spoke up as I made my dramatic pause at the doorway.

"Tell them I said hi," he deadpanned. He seemed so unfazed, the boy truly was concentrated. I left the room, deciding to go out into the living room to look for something to do. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

After about 10 minutes of staring at the tan wall, I ventured back over to the room Venti was occupying.
I leaned in the doorway as I watched him play the first melody he had made before I left. He seemed to favor it more as a small smile took place on his face.

"You again? What happened to talking to other guys?" Venti asked with a small giggle, not bothering to look up at me.

"I didn't actually want to.. I was bluffing," I mumbled, a small blush taking place on my face as I looked down, feeling embarrassed.

"I know," Venti responded with a gentle smile as he looked at his lyre that he loved so much. I stood there still, lifting my head back up to watch him. The boy seemed to no longer be able to withstand my staring as he sighed, setting his lyre carefully next to him.

"Come here," the boy beckoned, opening his arms out towards me.

I walked towards the boy as I crouched down in front of him, letting him embrace me as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Want me to teach you how to play the lyre?" Venti suggested as I leaned my head against his cheek.

"Okay."

I turned around, sitting against Venti's chest as I felt him shift over to grab the instrument. He carefully placed it in my hands.

"Hold it like this," Venti instructed as he repositioned the lyre in my hands. I let him place his hands over mine as he moved my fingers across the strings, creating a short, but nice melody.

After a while I was finally seeming to get the hang of it.

"You could be really good if you practiced at this more often," Venti grinned behind me as I strummed the lyre.

"Thank you," I smiled, resting my head back on the front part of Venti's shoulder, looking up at him. He returned my gaze with a soft smile as he gently ruffled my hair.

A/n: sorry this isn't a request💔 I was trying to sleep last night when I imagined this and I had to write it down on paper next to my eevee light 😔‼️
But tysm for uhh I think 59 followers?? That's a lot for me on this platform bc I didn't think people would actually be reading this 😳 super hot of you guys💯🤝