Venti x reader ( valentine's day )

"I want one of those big stuffed bears," I whined as I pointed to one of the bears that hung from the game stand. Venti sighed from next to me, seeming to deflate a little. The smell of fair food tickled my nose as Venti pulled me away by the hand from the stand.

"Those games are always a scam," the boy retorted as someone tried to call us over to play their own game.

"But.. I want a stuffed bear."

I looked at the bard with the best puppy eyes I could manage, but he looked away, seeming set on not giving in.

"You don't need a stuffed bear, you have me, I'll cuddle with you if that's what you want" Venti shook his head.

"Ventiii.." I pouted while turning my body to press against his side as I looked at him. The boy wrapped an arm around the small of my back, still refusing to meet my gaze.

After a prolonged silence between the two of us, Venti spoke, his voice barely above a whisper, "but.. my wallet.." the boy cried softly.

*****

He ended up giving in and winning me a bear. I cheerily held the bear against my torso as I swung it around, occasionally bumping the bard with it, earning a glare from him.

"Mann, I'm like, dirt poor now," Venti sobbed to himself as he looked at his empty wallet. If tumbleweeds could roam in wallets there certainly would be quite a few.

I giggled at his small dilemma, he was the one pouting now as he put his wallet away in one of his pockets.

"Thank you," I chirped, thanking him again for about the 5th time today. Venti rolled his eyes at this point.

"That damn bear.."

I gave the boy a kiss on the cheek, making sure to swing the stuffed bear away from him as I did so.

"Does that make up for the bear?" I asked, grinning at the boy. I felt Venti wrap an arm around my side as he pulled me towards him. A person with a stroller rushed by where I was just standing.

I heard the boy breathe a sigh of relief once the person passed as he released his grip around me.

"Not even close," Venti responded to my previous question as we watched the person disappeared into the crowd.

A/N:  hey guys happy Valentine's Day !!!! I visited the senior center to see Venti and Ganyu😎

ANYWAYS ONTO SERIOUS STUFF GUYS
tomorrow I have to thank the poor kid who sent me a candy gram for Valentine's Day
Unfortunately I don't like him back and now I have to gently crush his poor little heart
I have commitment issues and I'm emotionally unavailable plus I don't like being affectionate 😒

yes I write oneshots about Venti that are affectionate but it's different since I'm a literally Venti simp and I'm so down bad for him I'd do anything he asked if he existed
#downtremendously