Venti x reader ( flute🗣‼️ )

A/N: Venti female confirmed⁉️😟🙏

"Soo you can play the flute?" I asked the boy who was sitting on one of the stools next to the counter of the kitchen.

Venti looked over at me, "yeah I can do that," he nodded as he grinned, "I can do a lot of things."

"Can you show me?" I questioned hopefully, taking a seat on the stool next to Venti. The boy seemed to ponder the question slightly while he raised a finger to his lips as he looked up at the ceiling.

"I don't see why not."

I smiled as I clasped my hands together, happy the boy agreed. The bard lifted himself off the stool and strolled to his room before coming back with a nice looking flute in one hand.

"Okay.. I haven't done this in a while so don't get your hopes up too high," Venti said gently while meeting my eyes for a brief moment before placing his lips to the flute.

Just as I thought he'd be, Venti was really good. His talent was remarkable. He eventually brought the instrument down from his lips as he lifted his gaze back up to me, seeming slightly embarrassed.

"You're really good!!" I exclaimed while pulling the boy into a hug. Venti was slightly taken aback as he placed the flute down on the counter next to him before patting my back gently.

"Thank you."

A/n: my ex bsf and I got back together after 7 months of not talking 😏 we're like the super toxic couple that always gets back together even after they say they're done
We don't talk about it

Sorry this is short but I have school and barely got time to think about cute oneshots rn 💔💔