Needy! Venti x reader

A/n: hey sexies I got zaddy long dong zhong today as my 80th pull so that was pretty hot
I'm thinking ab edgeworth and ace attorney rn 🙄‼️ I'm super tired so I'm most definitely not gonna reread and edit this until tomorrow, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes I might make in this

     I slid my stylus over my tablet as I sketched out my next drawing. My favorite playlist played in the background as the sound of rain could be heard as it hit my window.

I sighed, leaning back in my chair as I looked down at the desk feeling satisfied with my progress. A small ring could be heard from my bed, which caused me to swing around in my chair. It was from my laptop, and it was a teams assignment notifying me I have an essay due at 11:59 tonight. I glanced over at my clock that hung above my door. It read "10:28". I felt my stomach drop as I remembered I didn't even start on the essay yet because I procrastinated as usual.

"Ah shit.." I sighed as I got up and grabbed my laptop, sitting on my bed with my legs crossed over each other with my computer resting on my lap. I opened the assignment as I scanned the instructions quickly, reading up on what I would have to be writing about.

Railroads and what they did for the community. Great.

I hate history. Not because I hate the subject, but the class. It's an advanced class meaning it's twice as hard as it normally is because as it is stated, it is advanced. Unfortunately for me, I am the 'naturally smart' type as I always managed to get by with decent grades and I never have to study for them. With all this being said, I never learned good study habits, and I always expect myself to do well when I never study, which raises unrealistic expectations, especially in an advanced class. 

I began typing away, the clicking noises of the keyboard filled my room as my playlist still softly played in the back.

"I'm bored," a voice complained, causing me to whip my head up to face my door, putting a pause to my typing.
Venti stood in my doorway as he looked around my room with my arms crossed.

"And I'm working," I sighed. Venti walked into my room and took a seat on the end of my bed as he rested his hands in his lap.

"On what?"

I began to type again as I glued my eyes back onto the lit screen in front of me,
"An essay for history, it's due at midnight."

I felt the boy's eye's burning into me from the end of the bed.

"Sounds boring," Venti sighed as he laid back on my bed, staring at the ceiling.
"It is, so let me work so I can finish this essay sooner."

After about 15 minutes of silence, Venti finally piped up again.

"You almost done?"

I sighed, dragging my hands down my face in a slow, exaggerated motion, "no."

After the boy said nothing back, I assumed he'd go back to doing whatever he was doing, but before I knew it, I felt a warm body leaning against me.
"What is it Venti?" I asked, annoyance laced in my tone because I just wanted to get my work done and over with.

"I want attention," Venti whined as I looked at him. He had on what seemed to be his best puppy eyes as he pouted at me.

"Well you'll barely get any from me while I'm doing this essay, so go on some random discord server and pretend you're a girl or something like you've done in the past."

Venti huffed, as I seemed to clearly not be getting it. He gently grabbed my computer and moved it to the side on my bed, causing me to shout in protest. Venti now replaced my computer with himself as he looked up at me with big aqua eyes.

"I want your attention, not some random desperate discord simps," Venti sighed as he played with the ends of my hair.

"Ok fine, I promise I'll give you attention, but I need to finish this last part of my essay," I looked over at my clock once more, "it's 11:30, and my assignment is due at 11:59."

Venti nodded as he hesitantly got off of me, "I was comfortable," he complained as he sat up.
I ignored his statement as I began finishing my essay, starting on the final paragraph.

     Eventually I finished the long drawn out essay. I submitted it at 11:55 after I made my revisions and finished the concluding paragraph. I watched the pathetic confetti fly across my screen as I hit the submit button. I stretched out my arms and then closed my laptop, setting it down on my nightstand.

"You done?" Venti asked, my sudden motions catching his attention.

I nodded, "thank god."

"Yay!" The boy cheered as he pounced practically on top of me, "now you can pay attention to me, you promised."

My mind flashed memories from me agreeing to give Venti attention once I finished my essay.
Although I was tired, I gave in, "yes, I did agree to that, didn't I?" Venti nodded with a smile on his face.

"Well how do you want me to give you attention? Is there something specific that you wanted me to do?" I asked as I leaned against my bed board, Venti sat up in front of me.

The boy shrugged, "It doesn't really matter to me, I just want to do something with my favorite person, with that being you."

"Well I vote cuddling then since I'm tired."

"Ok!" Venti smiled as curled up next to me in an instant. I wrapped an arm around Venti as he closed his eyes, his smile never dropped from his face.

"You happy now?" I asked.

"Mhm," Venti nodded as he nuzzled further against me.