Venti x royal! Reader

*requested sorta*

"Arranged marriage!! Can you believe it?!" I cried out to nobody.

Due to my family being of high status, it is expected I marry into another rich family to carry on the royal bloodline.

I sighed as I thought of the boy I was to marry. Albedo. He wasn't a bad guy, in fact I've talked to him several times, but it's the lack of choice that I'm presented with that infuriates me.
What's the use in having so much power of you can even do anything with it?

"What might you be doing out here?" A voice asked from behind me, causing me to jump where I sat. I snapped my head around to see the well known bard standing there.

I relaxed upon seeing that it wasn't some creep and instead the harmless boy.

"I was just ranting to the wind. I like to believe it listens to me when no one else will."

Venti grinned, "oh trust me, it hears you alright," he replied with a knowing glint in his eyes.

"Anyways.." I shifted in my spot as Venti took a seat next to me while I changed topics, "where have you been the past couple of days?"

This made Venti's lips tug into a smirk, "I've been busy. Did you miss me?" He playfully tapped my nose as he spoke.

"Of course I did, it's boring around here when you're gone," I rolled my eyes, flicking his forehead which earned a yelp from him.

There was a brief silence between us as Venti looked out into the distance.

"So, arranged marriage huh?" The boy spoke out, not looking at me.

I sighed, "unfortunately. He's not a bad guy, but I think we all know who I'd rather be with." I turned to the bard.

"And who might that be?" Venti gazed at me with playful eyes.

He grinned at me as he twirled a bit of hair that fell over my shoulder.

"Isn't it obvious?" I scoffed.

My response made Venti giggle, "well I would still like to hear it."

I shook my head as I sighed. Such a handful.

"Come onnn," the boy laughed as he placed his hand in his chin.

"You," I groaned, "I'd rather be with you, but since you just had to be born a bard I can't!"

Venti smiled, his eyes held a look of sadness before it quickly went away, "that's my girl."

The bard pulled me into a hug from the side, giving me a brief kiss before nuzzling his face into my neck.

"I'm going to miss this," I mumbled as I brought a hand up to hold the back of the bard's head against me.

I felt the boy's breathing quicken as he suggested something, "what if we.. run away together?"

I paused, considering the bard's words. I could have the freedom I've always desired, and it's not like I'd lose much anyways. I don't have any friends besides Venti, and my family is never there for me, I only have ever had the maids that took care of me growing up.

"Let's do it," I nodded, not totally thinking it through, but I was sure this would be the best option.

"Really? When?" Venti asked, seeming shocked I even agreed to the idea, I felt his eyelashes flutter against my neck.

I detached myself away from him as I stood up, offering him my hand.

"Right now."

A/n: might make a part 2 or might not BUT I saw the cutest tiktok couple today ‼️💔 the envy
I want a gf too what the hell 😒💔‼️🙏
BUT TYSM FOR 100 FOLLOWERS!!! LIKE WHATT I NEVER EXPECTED TO GET FOLLOWERS FOR DOING THIS RARARARA ILYSM🔥‼️😩💯