Venti x reader !having trouble sleeping!

*requested*

I turned to my side in my bed uncomfortably, gazing at the alarm clock that rested on my night stand. It read:

11:00pm

I sighed, closing my eyes as I tried to sleep, before eventually opening them again, the bold red numbers burned into my eyes as I read them.

1:00am

Moving again, I rolled on my back to face the ceiling. Maybe it was the light from my alarm clock that wasn't allowing me to sleep properly. Closing my eyes once more, I finally felt comfortable.

My eyes flew open again, greeted by the dimly lit room. Nothing was working, this seemed to be hopeless. I hesitantly glanced over at the clock again, afraid of what the time will read now.

3:00am

I sat up on my bed, making it creak as I stood up. Walking to my door, I crept into the living room.
I heard a cabinet close somewhere in the kitchen while I felt my way through the darkness.
As I squinted my eyes, I could make out a small figure approaching me.

"What are you still doing up?" the boy asked as he came up to me.

"I couldn't sleep," I responded with a nervous giggle. The last thing I wanted was to worry the boy.

"Again?" Venti sighed as he pulled me towards him, "what are we going to do with you?" He stroked my hair as his other hand pressed me again his warm body.

"it's okay, it's not your fault. Is there anything I can do to help you?" The boy asked after a brief pause as he continued running his fingers through my hair.

I shrugged against him as I felt myself deflate a little.

"I can put on any show or movie you want and we can watch it together?" Venti suggested.

"Yeah, in your room. I wanna lay down and I don't have a tv in my own room currently," I agreed while nodding my head, pulling away from the boy as he let go of me.

"Oh yeah, we still have to get that huh?" Venti giggled as I groaned, turning around to head towards his room. We were supposed to find a tv for my room last week but we haven't had time to go recently.

I walked to his bed as I looked around his room. He had glow in the dark stars on his ceiling while clouds were painted on the walls.
I hopped into the bed that was placed on the middle of his room, the headboard against the wall.

"Alright settle down now will you?" Venti grinned as he slipped under the covers next to me, grabbing the remote that rested on his nightstand next to a cup of water. He flipped on the tv, entering Hulu.

"What do you want to watch? Or at least have playing in the background while you try and sleep?" the boy asked as he glanced over at me.
I told Venti my favorite movie as I gravitated towards him.
The bard wrapped an arm around me as I rested my head on his shoulder, side-glancing at the movie that began playing in the background.

About halfway into the movie, I began to finally grow drowsy as I slowly blinked before yawning. I felt Venti rub my arm as I yawned.

"Are you tired now?"

I nodded as I closed my eyes, nuzzling against the bard.

"Goodnight Venti," I mumbled.

I felt Venti kiss the top of my head.

"Goodnight y/n."

A/N: hi sexies I just wanted to say:
Thank you for all the love and comments, they make my day!!!
🙏🙏‼️‼️‼️ ily guys 🔥🔥🔥