venti x reader ( starbucks )

A/N: turns out my step mom is fine now?? Idk man but fire ig🔥 I made a super cute venti edit today so yeah I've been pretty productive ngl

Anyways this short story is brought to you by the picture above, the art is by gloomi.desu on ig

"Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you?" The young employee asked me as I came up to take my order. I didn't think it through what I was going to get though, so I looked up, eyeing the menu as I crossed my arms and tapped my foot on the floor. The lady in front of me kept her best work smile as I considered my options, finally setting my eye on the drink I wished to purchase.

"Can I get a venti-" I started before I was jumped by an unknown force as I was roughly knocked to the ground. The employee gasped as she jumped back slightly at the impact.

"Hiya!" Venti, the small bard that wore green had his arms wrapped around me as he laid on top of me with a cheery smile on his face.

"You called?" He asked.

"No I was ordering the drink." I trailed off with a small giggle, looking to the side.

"Oh," Venti replied, sounding disappointed.

I put my arms around him, giving him a small squeeze, "don't worry, this is better than any drink."
The starbuck employee put her hands on the counter as she peered down at her, her employee persona staring to fade as she gave us an annoyed expression.

"Are you guys going to get up and order? If not, please move to the side so we can serve other paying customers."

"Awe, really?" Venti smiled again, ignoring what the employee just said as he nuzzled his face into my neck. I gave the employee an apologetic smile as she rolled her eyes, calling up the next person in line.

A/N: Sorry this is short but I didn't want to make it too long lmao I think it's cute enough anyways
Give me Venti 💔💔‼️‼️